B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

The way that Anthony handled the situation last night was really great , despite not liking him , he was doing all right .. he could have taken advantage of the situation especially when Kimberly was touching his dick in the bathroom and in general teasing him the whole evening .. 

Now , lots of the actions ( as Anthony is a veteran repeater ) might have a big of reflection due to the incident with Miron and this might have affected some actions taken , but it didn’t look like that .. And with his behavior , it is up now to Kimberly and we can see how she will feel that he was a gentleman in front of her , didn’t make fun of her and he really took care till the last minute ( also Yana helped very much when she was completely done ) , we might see kind of flirting now in the villa ( of course the discussions will be made .. ) and a possible happy ending between the two or nothing happens and we will be waiting the next “ tease “ by Kimberly and Anthony finding his next target .. but , to be honest , I think that things will happen between Kimberly and Anthony .. 

• Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

The way that Anthony handled the situation last night was really great , despite not liking him , he was doing all right .. he could have taken advantage of the situation especially when Kimberly was touching his dick in the bathroom and in general teasing him the whole evening .. 

Now , lots of the actions ( as Anthony is a veteran repeater ) might have a big of reflection due to the incident with Miron and this might have affected some actions taken , but it didn’t look like that .. And with his behavior , it is up now to Kimberly and we can see how she will feel that he was a gentleman in front of her , didn’t make fun of her and he really took care till the last minute ( also Yana helped very much when she was completely done ) , we might see kind of flirting now in the villa ( of course the discussions will be made .. ) and a possible happy ending between the two or nothing happens and we will be waiting the next “ tease “ by Kimberly and Anthony finding his next target .. but , to be honest , I think that things will happen between Kimberly and Anthony .. 

I do not know Ant past misfits, but this time he behaved properly. I agree

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Slow said:

I do not know Ant past misfits, but this time he behaved properly. I agree

He has always been fine on cameras , he was always a “puppet” of Loraine as he was always obeying to her commands .. outside of cameras he made a stupidity ..  

• Thanks 1

not sure who is dancing on table  but Yana and Sera and Zahnna in bed ?? so All non residents  getting and are drunk 

nice  what a mess these Alsu and Kimb are and of course the classy boys 

good luck