B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

I simply LOOOOOOOOOOVE that they have destroyed the whatever “ peace “ of Zhanna and Serafima in their own place 😈😈😈😈😈😈 .. Because in order to balance their terrible RLC stay and justify their presence , they are using other tenants so as their place has movement and now it is a party place with both of them isolated and withdrawn in the bathroom 😂😂 Most probably it won’t ever happen again , but Karma is a Bitch  and their totally disrespectful for the viewers stay is simply get paid today by not “ having “ and “ feeling “ the sleep and the beds 😜😜😜😆😆😆

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I simply LOOOOOOOOOOVE that they have destroyed the whatever “ peace “ of Zhanna and Serafima in their own place 😈😈😈😈😈😈 .. Because in order to balance their terrible RLC stay and justify their presence , they are using other tenants so as their place has movement and now it is a party place with both of them isolated and withdrawn in the bathroom 😂😂 Most probably it won’t ever happen again , but Karma is a Bitch  and their totally disrespectful for the viewers stay is simply get paid today by not “ having “ and “ feeling “ the sleep and the beds 😜😜😜😆😆😆

I guess that Zhanna will soon join them. She was in the morning before going to sleep.

30 minutes ago, peking said:

I might be wrong here but I think they needed to be somewhat respectful

and cleanup and leave.

unless, it's okay for the view count, lol

Pretty sure you are wrong

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Kimberly wants desperately to be fucked ..

Maybe but I see her more as a puppet master, lol

She would've been fucked if she wanted to

heck, I just think she's somewhat odd(great visually) but I don't understand the language.