15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are both HUGE fans of the one and only little Ariana , come and repeat this comment to me if you see how her face is nowadays with the “ adjustments “ she made ( she’s still gorgeous by the way .. ) and tell her “NO “  if she asks to suck you .  

Last time I saw Ariana her lips were natural. Not hideous like Alsu.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why does Anthony pass up fucking Kimberly? She's given him every chance possible.

Because fucking her is nowhere worth the headache of being involved with her. She is an annoying mess most of the time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I once had to make a two hour automobile ride with a woman I hate. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra after the first mile and I kept an erection the entire trip looking at her nipples. Some biology is controlled by our autonomic nervous system. We have no control over the blinking of our eyes or the goosebumps that appear on our skin from time to time. Either we are wired to react to certain kinds of sexual stimuli or we are not. 

• Confused 1

Just now, philo said:

I once had to make a two hour automobile ride with a woman I hate. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra after the first mile and I kept an erection the entire trip looking at her nipples. Some biology is controlled by our autonomic nervous system. We have no control over the blinking of our eyes or the goosebumps that appear on our skin from time to time. Either we are wired to react to certain kinds of sexual stimuli or we are not. 

You are the stupidest person on this forum.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2