B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

turn some damn lights on!

I’m getting a bit pissed about that too, seems both B4 and B7 have so few lights on lately, where previously that was uncommon and unnecessary. 👿

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I’m getting a bit pissed about that too, seems both B4 and B7 have so few lights on lately, where previously that was uncommon and unnecessary. 👿

it's for damn sure unnecessary!  just like last night in the living room, dark as all get outs.  it's ridiculous for a voyeur site!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Noldus said:

BTW Nelly & Bogdan has 888 days in Barcelona in total. 230 in B7 today

The comment was made that Bogdan is part of RLC administration. You'd think he'd be moving around visiting all the apartments. Fly over and do an apartment check on Leora.

• Haha 1

Nelly & Bogdan decided to celebrate the milestone 8-8-8 day in Barcelona as on cameras tenants  and at the same time discuss ( ONE MORE ) crisis outside of the their home as it is obvious by still being MIA … Of course , the incident needs to be forgotten but THEY CAN’T delete Nelly reactions and tears and everything that has been transpired before , during and after Bogdan’s absence in B4 for hours .. Let’s hope that this was a fatal mistake by anyone involved to take the decision of deleting the footage and will finally see them away of cameras , it is an incredibly long time and except last night’s event , I don’t think that there’s much to remember by them since they became permanent on cameras B7 residents .. It is time for changes , it might be that sending away N&B , RLC can make a big statement of reinventing ( not necessarily as it high unlikely to have Bogdan away of RLC business ) Barcelona … 

On a funny side note , dramas and lots of incidents occurred with the sudden 3 days appearance of Masha in Barcelona and at the same time Bogdan being on holidays … Maybe the RLC board of directors meeting 😂🤣 set the tone of the things to come and we already see the changes ( DELETING FOOTAGE being one of them 😂🤣😂😂🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly & Bogdan decided to celebrate the milestone 8-8-8 day in Barcelona as on cameras tenants  and at the same time discuss ( ONE MORE ) crisis outside of the their home as it is obvious by still being MIA … Of course , the incident needs to be forgotten but THEY CAN’T delete Nelly reactions and tears and everything that has been transpired before , during and after Bogdan’s absence in B4 for hours .. Let’s hope that this was a fatal mistake by anyone involved to take the decision of deleting the footage and will finally see them away of cameras , it is an incredibly long time and except last night’s event , I don’t think that there’s much to remember by them since they became permanent on cameras B7 residents .. It is time for changes , it might be that sending away N&B , RLC can make a big statement of reinventing ( not necessarily as it high unlikely to have Bogdan away of RLC business ) Barcelona … 

On a funny side note , dramas and lots of incidents occurred with the sudden 3 days appearance of Masha in Barcelona and at the same time Bogdan being on holidays … Maybe the RLC board of directors meeting 😂🤣 set the tone of the things to come and we already see the changes ( DELETING FOOTAGE being one of them 😂🤣😂😂🤬🤬🤬🤬

And this time Masha did nothing, just her presence called chaos. 🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Love RLC require all apartments have a group party, meeting assembly together once a year

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And this time Masha did nothing, just her presence called chaos. 🤣

Masha always creates something , top tenant ever in the history of this site . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Masha always creates something , top tenant ever in the history of this site . 

I respect you and your opinions, ddhm, but Marsha revolts me. Not only is she (in my opinion) creepy, her partners are unappetizing ugly people. To watch her have sex and the expressions she makes if I were to continue to watch them would cause me to give up sexual thoughts!  Ugh!

To her credit (I guess) she is 'real' and has no inhibitions for sure.  I just can't stand to watch ugly people have ugly sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I respect you and your opinions, ddhm, but Marsha revolts me. Not only is she (in my opinion) creepy, her partners are unappetizing ugly people. To watch her have sex and the expressions she makes if I were to continue to watch them would cause me to give up sexual thoughts!  Ugh!

To her credit (I guess) she is 'real' and has no inhibitions for sure.  I just can't stand to watch ugly people have ugly sex.

I have the same with Elli, a nice young girl but the people around her make me skip that apartment, Masha has always had strange people around her like that hairball Sasha.