1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I was watching her if that by her side and when I looked again she was under the covers.

And the plug isn't that big. Might be longer than most but isn't big.

thinga69...... really .... you are going to set us up that easy on your expertise on 'butt plugs'  lol  

sometimes it is best not to reply on all topics  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

thinga69...... really .... you are going to set us up that easy on your expertise on 'butt plugs'  lol  

sometimes it is best not to reply on all topics  lol

Yep, because the only experience that one can have is using one, not watching others using. 😂

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Yep, because the only experience that one can have is using one, not watching others using. 😂

of course    its the setting up of the joke on you, which as you know, this can be a humorous and sarcastic crowd 

a little defensive today are you ?? 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course    its the setting up of the joke on you, which as you know, this can be a humorous and sarcastic crowd 

a little defensive today are you ?? 

Nope. You assumed that I care about others making funny of me for knowing about but plugs and since you didn't made any jokes I just made a normal reply to you. I even put a laughing emoji to make clear that I wasn't mad.

So RLC is really just going to delete Bogdan sabotaging the cameras from replay and pretend it never happened?

Unbelievable. Or rather, quite believable, but completely ridiculous. You have the onsite manager (or at least employee) disabling cameras so that he can have sex with a tenant in an off-camera room and we're just supposed to pretend it never happened?

If they absolutely insist on keeping N&B on the site, move them to their own apartment and keep them away from the villas. They've clearly proven they're not trustworthy in their current position.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. You assumed that I care about others making funny of me for knowing about but plugs and since you didn't made any jokes I just made a normal reply to you. I even put a laughing emoji to make clear that I wasn't mad.

nobody likes to be made fun of ...but especially on a world wide Public forum ...that you have been around on for some time ...must realize there will those of us that will try to use any post to poke a joke, or even attempt to , regardless of how successful our attempt may be ...

but  any butt plug topic is just too noticeable to not take a shot at it .... and at an expert with an opinion, (even from just seeing so many)  .. apparently ... is fertile ground to break up the usual ridiculous, boring comments that pass along here 

ps missed the emoji 

and another ps @StnCld316 you must have a fine collection of butt plug pictures and memes  for our audience to help decide which is a big or small Butt Plug    all mine are small because I'm a pussy 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

nobody likes to be made fun of ...but especially on a world wide Public forum ...that you have been around on for some time ...must realize there will those of us that will try to use any post to poke a joke, or even attempt to , regardless of how successful our attempt may be ...

but  any butt plug topic is just too noticeable to not take a shot at it .... and at an expert with an opinion, (even from just seeing so many)  .. apparently ... is fertile ground to break up the usual ridiculous, boring comments that pass along here 

ps missed the emoji 

and another ps @StnCld316 you must have a fine collection of butt plug pictures and memes  for our audience to help decide which is a big or small Butt Plug    all mine are small because I'm a pussy 

It would be better if you were an asshole.

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ps missed the emoji 

lube GIF

• Haha 1

I'm getting doubtful that we will see any interaction between Nelly and her friend. It is coincidental that I had just referenced her affair with Nelly about a week ago. They are sitting too far apart from each other on the sofa so maybe just click bate. I missed the issue with Bodgan. Turning off cameras eh? Be careful in accusing him of any wrong doing. He has a cult following almost as intense and Leora's. 

56 minutes ago, timber said:

So RLC is really just going to delete Bogdan sabotaging the cameras from replay and pretend it never happened?

Unbelievable. Or rather, quite believable, but completely ridiculous. You have the onsite manager (or at least employee) disabling cameras so that he can have sex with a tenant in an off-camera room and we're just supposed to pretend it never happened?

If they absolutely insist on keeping N&B on the site, move them to their own apartment and keep them away from the villas. They've clearly proven they're not trustworthy in their current position.

I have been looking unsuccessfully to find what you are referencing. Perhaps if you gave us a time and date stamp, there would be more support for you position?