B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Max my good friend , you know i respect your thoughts and your contribution in this forum , but please allow me to tell you that your assumptions for Kimberly don’t find me in agreement with you .. I watch Kimberly since she entered RLC , there’s one big reason disagree with you , this girl she’s simply herself and not pretending , she’s who she is like she is in her personal life .. straight and direct and she won’t seek attention to show that she needs people , she can easily make it by herself , she brought B1 in full attention only by being there and being herself , if people didn’t like her or feel disgusted or whatever , they wouldn’t “ dedicate her repeated top replays while she showers , while she was being “ crazy “ at the party in B1 , while she at times poses for the cameras in her room … finally we see a person out of the box and as i have said many times , you get a chance to live in a villa , party , make money , use pools , fitness room , incredible amenities .. it is holidays working for cameras and they should take advantage of it , Kimberly is herself and for me she’s a pleasure to watch as you can never know what’s coming .. 

She indeed is being herself! My opinion is that she hasn't socialized a lot in the past and is trying to fit in. But feeling awkward and not knowing how to interact she hides behind the booze which she absolutely can't handle.

I don't know where she came from but to me it was not from a happy place. Whatever it was RLC gave her a chance to escape.

Once someone passes out at a party naked it's time to rein things in and either learn how to stay buzzed or stay away from the booze. She never learns. She drinks the clothes come off and she passes out and every time. She is an obnoxious troubled woman desperate for attention, a train looking for a place to wreck. If I had a party I'd make sure she wasn't invited.

Nice we can disagree and respect each other's opinions. I appreciate that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not about drinking or whatever that has to do with her habits , it is is just that her “ unwillingness “ to join other common events and gatherings doesn’t comply with her character as I consider her a social person and someone who really wants to enjoy her stay and have a good time .. but her attitude shows that she’s very disappointed and wants nothing with the rest .. I believe it is a wrong attitude and she should make one more try now that she found 2-3 people that she can “ trust “ … as for her drinking issues , she was easily away form alcohol for more than a month and she simply let go for two nights/days  , as I said , her life , her own reasons .. she can control very very easily staying away , she can’t control herself to stop when she starts and convince herself that “ I had enough “ , “ need to stop now “ .. 

I am very impressed. You must know her very well and up front and personal since you know what she thinks and what she prefer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

She indeed is being herself! My opinion is that she hasn't socialized a lot in the past and is trying to fit in. But feeling awkward and not knowing how to interact she hides behind the booze which she absolutely can't handle.

I don't know where she came from but to me it was not from a happy place. Whatever it was RLC gave her a chance to escape.

Once someone passes out at a party naked it's time to rein things in and either learn how to stay buzzed or stay away from the booze. She never learns. She drinks the clothes come off and she passes out and every time. She is an obnoxious troubled woman desperate for attention, a train looking for a place to wreck. If I had a party I'd make sure she wasn't invited.

Nice we can disagree and respect each other's opinions. I appreciate that.

I disagree again 😂 … We can absolutely not assume anything of Kimberly’s past , all theories might be right and wrong .. she has done an incredible plastic job on her boobs spending a fair amount of money , her portable devices are expensive ones , she’s very well treated herself , money doesn’t look like a crazy issue for her then … About drinking , she as easily away from alcohol for more than a month , addiction means to wake up and the first drink is a beer and to sleep while drank at night .. if she was like this , most probably even her body wouldn’t support this , she’s very well presented and her busy is really great and even her attitudes , you can’t tell she’s a spoilt person .. you could tell this for Gina  for example .. even also having an incredible body , booze fun had made a presence on her body , it isn’t like this with Kimberly ..

The rest of your theories are just speculations , it might be true but I disagree as I try to see the bigger image and the way I have seen her dressed for example ( never in extreme dressing code like Britney for example a couple of times ) , it shows that she has absolute control of herself .. let’s agree to disagree about her .. and .. i prefer Warung this great unpredictable fun girl that the repeated , staged and fake for cameras only Leora 😊

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I am very impressed. You must know her very well and up front and personal since you know what she thinks and what she prefer.

I know nothing but I am a good observer .. I might be completely wrong but usually i am right because of my job , I am very good with analyzing people .. I maybe be wrong about her but I also don’t think that whatever is written about her here is truth from the others .. nobody knows anything for girls that share themselves with us for just 3 months now .. let’s see what more we can find out about her .. 

18 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Just expressing a personal opinion after years of dealing with people with alcohol problems for a living.

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

About drinking , she as easily away from alcohol for more than a month , addiction means to wake up and the first drink is a beer and to sleep while drank at night ..

Not so. Many alcoholics binge drink. It doesn't need to be every day. Some go days or weeks between drunks. What happens when they begin drinking? Can they stop? No. Neither can she once she starts.

She can't control her drinking once she starts

Healthy drinking is: 2 drinks or less in a day for men or 1 drink or less in a day for women

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not so. Many alcoholics binge drink. It doesn't need to be every day. Some go days or weeks between drunks. What happens when they begin drinking? Can they stop? No. Neither can she once she starts.

She can't control her drinking once she starts

Healthy drinking is: 2 drinks or less in a day for men or 1 drink or less in a day for women

I have another opinion about drinking , personally for 6 months I drink zero alcohol during November to April and I can drink - and I do - really much and without affections from April to October .. and I can drink easily really a lot .. it’s all how you are drinking and not mixing , still , I can see Kimberly’s liking to it but I disagree being an addict.. better we can say a bad habit when she doesn’t want to stop when she starts “ feeling “ it .. but I always love to watch her 😊