As always , the snob ones are away .. B1 ( Yana is too fast to judge ) , Lara and I am surprised as I was expecting Karina to accompany Lavika as they are quite close in B2 .. 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , the snob ones are away .. B1 ( Yana is too fast to judge ) , Lara and I am surprised as I was expecting Karina to accompany Lavika as they are quite close in B2 .. 

Looks like  she have other plans They talked this morning before Lavi leave B2 and she sin't even in B2 now. Yana also seems like to have other plans because she left B1 dressing not much casual. 

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yana is too fast to judge? Shes a fucking do nothing!

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yana is too fast to judge? Shes a fucking do nothing!

There’s no chance with you if a girl doesn’t masturbate .. Whatever you say , everyone here has reasons to watch , yours are to watch the girls feeding their pussy with their fingers or toys .. There are many others here that we like to watch for a variety of reasons , do nothing girls are definitely the ones I said for my taste , for you , even Kimberly is a do nothing so , what more to discuss here ..

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s no chance with you if a girl doesn’t masturbate .. Whatever you say , everyone here has reasons to watch , yours are to watch the girls feeding their pussy with their fingers or toys .. There are many others here that we like to watch for a variety of reasons , do nothing girls are definitely the ones I said for my taste , for you , even Kimberly is a do nothing so , what more to discuss here ..

I wouldnt call Kimb a do nothing? She bates now and then, and did you see her yesterday in b1 😄

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yana doesn't do ANYTHING!