9 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Kimberly with another girl in her bedroom. An open small suitcase on the floor. Finally a room mate for Kimberly?

It's just Alsu from B4. And the open suitcase is hers, because she came back from her small stay in B1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Kimberly with another girl in her bedroom. An open small suitcase on the floor. Finally a room mate for Kimberly?

The girl with Kim is Alsu, and the suitcase is one Kim brought back from B1.

• Like 1

I adore Kimberly , I love her incredibly much as she’s a total free spirit woman and will support her actions no matte what … BUT …. It is unacceptable being locked in her room while a social event is happening , it can’t be that she hasn’t a common code of communication with any other person , at least the Ws’ and the Ts’ haven’t done anything wrong and she could try to approach … plus , Anthony has been around , it is really sad that she decides this kind of behavior… and to my estimation , I think - except if they make her feel guilty - that her days in B1 are also over .. let’s see . 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I adore Kimberly , I love her incredibly much as she’s a total free spirit woman and will support her actions no matte what … BUT …. It is unacceptable being locked in her room while a social event is happening , it can’t be that she hasn’t a common code of communication with any other person , at least the Ws’ and the Ts’ haven’t done anything wrong and she could try to approach … plus , Anthony has been around , it is really sad that she decides this kind of behavior… and to my estimation , I think - except if they make her feel guilty - that her days in B1 are also over .. let’s see . 

It's not always you want to party for 2 days in a row. Furthermore she is not alone. Alsu and Grisha are with her and also seem to rather relax and watch a movie than drink again.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I see her as a shy woman who is desperate for attention and doesn't know how to get it. She uses booze to mask her shyness.

• Upvote 2

Kimberly

Histrionic personality

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
        interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
        displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
        consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
        has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
        shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
        is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
        considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, kris66 said:

It's not always you want to party for 2 days in a row. Furthermore she is not alone. Alsu and Grisha are with her and also seem to rather relax and watch a movie than drink again.

It’s not about drinking or whatever that has to do with her habits , it is is just that her “ unwillingness “ to join other common events and gatherings doesn’t comply with her character as I consider her a social person and someone who really wants to enjoy her stay and have a good time .. but her attitude shows that she’s very disappointed and wants nothing with the rest .. I believe it is a wrong attitude and she should make one more try now that she found 2-3 people that she can “ trust “ … as for her drinking issues , she was easily away form alcohol for more than a month and she simply let go for two nights/days  , as I said , her life , her own reasons .. she can control very very easily staying away , she can’t control herself to stop when she starts and convince herself that “ I had enough “ , “ need to stop now “ .. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Kimberly

Histrionic personality

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
        interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

Nice analysis, spot on 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Kimberly

Histrionic personality

Max my good friend , you know i respect your thoughts and your contribution in this forum , but please allow me to tell you that your assumptions for Kimberly don’t find me in agreement with you .. I watch Kimberly since she entered RLC , there’s one big reason disagree with you , this girl she’s simply herself and not pretending , she’s who she is like she is in her personal life .. straight and direct and she won’t seek attention to show that she needs people , she can easily make it by herself , she brought B1 in full attention only by being there and being herself , if people didn’t like her or feel disgusted or whatever , they wouldn’t “ dedicate her repeated top replays while she showers , while she was being “ crazy “ at the party in B1 , while she at times poses for the cameras in her room … finally we see a person out of the box and as i have said many times , you get a chance to live in a villa , party , make money , use pools , fitness room , incredible amenities .. it is holidays working for cameras and they should take advantage of it , Kimberly is herself and for me she’s a pleasure to watch as you can never know what’s coming .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1