B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

6 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I agree with HFB when he wroteThat Aziza is drugged all the time. That's why she goes to bed at 10:00. Grisha can't and she doesn't

want or need sex. That's why they actually go better together.

excuse me, that was me that said aziza is drugged all the time.  not this hfb guy!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I don't know what happened after that performance night, but Brit has been a let down ever since.  Now having said that she'll probably do something wild tomorrow, but wow, this group of girls continues to disappoint.

Why should she, none of the others are doing anything.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks, whats good for the goose is good for the gander!  one should ask thyself, why does rlc allow these participants to do the minimum and not send them home?  you have a group of girls running a business out of b1 for hours of off camera time.  you have girls that are away on overnighters somewhere pretty regularly.  you have to ask yourself why this is allowed to happen!

Because people keep paying for it.  They wanted guys...and got them.  The affect on all of the girls participating in RLC has been devestating to RLC.

Most of them are saying fuck it.  RLC is focused on having them share their paycheques with guys at every event.  The girls also know that RLC is on the ropes for participants and is just filling beds.  Why the fuck should threy try at all.  They have RLC's tail wagging the dog.

Even the lesbians are boring (no kidding) I can see that they have that same guy visiting again...fucker is sitting in front of the LR camera in and apartment that already has shit cam angles and lighting.  He does this every time and RLC doesn't give a fuck.

The girls are in charge and RLC is trying to distract with guys filling in at parties and events.  You asked for it...

you got it.

It's all a fucking bore.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Because people keep paying for it.  They wanted guys...and got them.  The affect on all of the girls participating in RLC has been devestating to RLC.

Most of them are saying fuck it.  RLC is focused on having them share their paycheques with guys at every event.  The girls also know that RLC is on the ropes for participants and is just filling beds.  Why the fuck should threy try at all.  They have RLC's tail wagging the dog.

Even the lesbians are boring (no kidding) I can see that they have that same guy visiting again...fucker is sitting in front of the LR camera in and apartment that already has shit cam angles and lighting.  He does this every time and RLC doesn't give a fuck.

The girls are in charge and RLC is trying to distract with guys filling in at parties and events.  You asked for it...

you got it.

It's all a fucking bore.

i didn't ask for anything concerning rlc.  when lesbians are boring, you know it's boring!  i don't know what guy you are talking about but if he's blocking an already shitty camera angle and he does it every time he comes over, then the girls should ask him to move.  just like they don't give a fuck about this guy sitting in front of a camera, they don't give a fuck about piss poor lighting.  to me it seems as though rlc doesn't really want their viewing audience to see that much when and if something sexual goes down.  i don't pay so i'm not going to send them any emails.  if i was paying though, i would be sending them emails about whats been happening in b1.  i'm surprised that i haven't read where one person on this forum has sent an email about that.

• Upvote 1