B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't ask for anything concerning rlc.  when lesbians are boring, you know it's boring!  i don't know what guy you are talking about but if he's blocking an already shitty camera angle and he does it every time he comes over, then the girls should ask him to move.  just like they don't give a fuck about this guy sitting in front of a camera, they don't give a fuck about piss poor lighting.  to me it seems as though rlc doesn't really want their viewing audience to see that much when and if something sexual goes down.  i don't pay so i'm not going to send them any emails.  if i was paying though, i would be sending them emails about whats been happening in b1.  i'm surprised that i haven't read where one person on this forum has sent an email about that.

I no longer have a sub as well. I used to complain to RLC regularly, I got the impression that they had multiple people monitoring the support...once and a very little while they would respond positively and fix shit by telling the participants.  The Christmas tree in B2 blocking the camera was an example recently.  But mostly the either don't respond or ask for more info and don't do shit.  Who knows how they think. 

Twice I do recall that they did respond to mass complaints...several years ago when there was only B1 and 2, same issue as tonight girls out every fucking night leaving the apartment dead empty.  Another time was whe mass complaints were lodged over lighting especially in the bathtubs.  In both cases it was obvious that RLC layed down the law and the girls were home and the lights went on.

But now...RLC does not seem to give a fuck.

The only way they will respond is to pull your sub...the way you and I have.

Oh...and they do monitor this forum.  Try posting a video or picture and see what happens.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, studev3131 said:

@Noldus any depatures coming soon.  Seems like we should see a couple of the girls leaving soon?

There are some who are overdue for replacement...
But there are no signs of any imminent changes.
May has usually been when they had the most replacements in recent years. So we'll see

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

There are some who are overdue for replacement...
But there are no signs of any imminent changes.
May has usually been when they had the most replacements in recent years. So we'll see

How does RLC choose which girl will be replaced? Is there any criteria for remove them from the project? to me this always seemed kinda random

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

How does RLC choose which girl will be replaced? Is there any criteria for remove them from the project? to me this always seemed kinda random

To remove I believe is time in the project. Although the last summer cast left after 200+ days Lavi still remains. 

It was kinda funny to watch Z&D surprised by seeing Lavi in B7.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To remove I believe is time in the project. Although the last summer cast left after 200+ days Lavi still remains. 

It was kinda funny to watch Z&D surprised by seeing Lavi in B7.

It used to be often that they left because of the time limit on a tourist visa for the Schengen Area. But for Ukrainians that has now gone and some of them clearly have more permanent visas.

49 minutes ago, yadevol said:

It used to be often that they left because of the time limit on a tourist visa for the Schengen Area. But for Ukrainians that has now gone and some of them clearly have more permanent visas.

Yes, it was a long period of 90 day tourist visa. Then it became a student visa and after the outbreak of war there are probably more girls who have been given the status of refugees.