B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

33 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

now that i know it bothers you that much that i don't have a subscription but i still comment, i will do my best to get on and post something before work, during my mid morning break, at lunch time, during my mid afternoon break, and then when i get home from work.  this forum would be much better if people would post something worth reading and i'm not talking about all the short novels that you post!

Nobody cares what you did , what you are doing and what you will do 😂🤣😂😂

sometime around 2330 hrs someone opened the garage door off the main entrance to the left.  it looked like there was a person in bed in the penthouse suite and another person in britney's bed.  who was the mysterious person who opened the door to the garage and what were they doing i wonder.

• Confused 2

first off ...this Zara is hot in these tight jeans   and without them ...but she is sexy !!!! 

second someone commented in B7 that they should move the party here ... ta da   better cameras  same ridiculous show  Enjoy 

• Haha 1

Brittany woke up..went for a pee and back to bed   I really like her indifference to this entire project , us included  a radical Bitch  lol

now will Azi join ??? speaking of indifferent Bitches  

• Like 1