B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

Just my opinion: if this is supposed to be RLC, then there shouldn’t be places, rooms, corridors hidden from camera. It’s white or is black, if I pay to see (and they are paid to be seen), then I should be able to watch everywhere in a apartment/villa.

Edit: Reason is…. I worked as a security officer in one of the biggest hospitals in Rome, I had more then 200 cameras, and they where simply everywhere.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

il y a 3 minutes, Marco71 a dit :

Juste mon avis : si c'est censé être RLC, alors il ne devrait pas y avoir d'endroits, de pièces, de couloirs cachés à la caméra. C'est blanc ou c'est noir, si je paie pour voir (et ils sont payés pour être vus), alors je devrais pouvoir regarder partout dans un appartement/villa.

MAIS LES PRINCIPES DE RLC  ONT CHANGE DEPUIS QUELQUES TEMPS , TOUT DOIT SE PASSER HORS CAMERAS , 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

Just my opinion: if this is supposed to be RLC, then there shouldn’t be places, rooms, corridors hidden from camera. It’s white or is black, if I pay to see (and they are paid to be seen), then I should be able to watch everywhere in a apartment/villa.

No, when they shit, you won't get that.

And when they want to discuss something off cam,

they can use the toilet room next to the living room.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

No, when they shit, you won't get that.

And when they want to discuss something off cam,

they can use the toilet room next to the living room.

Ok then, anyway I would like to check other sites to compare with RLC and see if cameras cover or not more. I remember that years ago I wrote to RLC pointing out that in the apartment of Zhanna and Serafina there was a door bringing to room not covered by cam, and then cam was added to laundry.

I think both Marco and Northguy have a point, Marco unfortunately as far as i know there is no other site that really can compete against RLC , unbelievable, and Northguy is so right , there is not interesting activity in most of the apartments, most of the tenants are bore.......  

8 minutes ago, northguy said:

Your question is OK. I think the real problem here

is the lack of activity. If it was interesting enough,

nobody would care about off cam activities.

Right! Exactly this, it would seem unrespectful to me to host there someone that, for example, does nothing but crosswords all the time.