Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Pete1960

21 hours ago, DWI said:

I agree with you ddhm. This new living situation for Eva is a far cry from her time in Barcelona. Here, she has no opportunity for socializing with other groups of RLC participants as in Barcelona. She also does not have a boyfriend around to help facilitate any sexual encounters. It's hard to know what brought Eva to this new place. With no active Russian translator it's impossible to get any idea of that. So, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy her pretty face and not worry about anything sexual here...although truth be told, most of us would love to see the seductive Eva in action once again.

If we have understood one thing with RLC tenants , it is simply this .. We should NEVER EVER doubt the ones who have done it all and have been more than generous and in a way lived a normal life in front of cameras . 

As I said , according to what we have seen from Tasha , Sam and Masha , we shouldn’t be expecting anything of major incidents like we have seen in the past .. But Eva knows this world of cameras  and if the chance appears , I think she will be once again generous . It might be a one time thing like we saw Masha / Dasha , it might be that this incredibly sexual and sensual woman simply goes out and she seduces someone who will accept the presence on cameras and then , well , Eva will be “ teaching “ again 😆 I am also happy even that she’s around and it’s nice to watch and fantasize this woman , at the moment personally I am a lucky bastard having Ulyana and Eva at the same time , Sambuka I have my obsessions due to her full of incredible lust face and normal nice body and the only pity is that the full amazing of skills Tani prefers to enjoy her “ female hunger “ outside .. it is a good RLC period 😇

19 hours ago, rado07 said:

It's tough
Montenegro does not have the opportunity like Rome;
no tourists in winter, there is no Russian community
One option is couchsurfing, which is how Sam started it.
Even a roommate like Eva won't bring the change.
I think it will be like Masha's visit
The couple basically took care of themselves after parting with Masha. they will not change.
The stormy times are over. everyone is older. And Masha thinks about marriage....😵‍💫

Montenegro has beach clubs , very nice beach places , great center to walk around and enjoy the locals .. it is a balcan country , completely different of where all these people have grown up , even Barcelona, Prague and Rome and wherever Elli and Vencel are in Poland , this is a completely different mentality city .. let’s see how the months will be developing and if this couple will try and make friendships so as to see new faces on cameras . 

I just noticed something a bit unusual. After all these years watching Eva from the Russian apartment to now, I never heard her speak English. Maybe I just missed something over the years but today Eva was having a conversation with someone on her laptop in her room. It almost seemed like she was taking English lessons as the voice of the person on the other end of the call could not be heard. But Eva was clearly responding in English. Can anybody fill me in about her speaking English? Have I missed something all these years? Thanks in advance.

31 minutes ago, DWI said:

I just noticed something a bit unusual. After all these years watching Eva from the Russian apartment to now, I never heard her speak English. Maybe I just missed something over the years but today Eva was having a conversation with someone on her laptop in her room. It almost seemed like she was taking English lessons as the voice of the person on the other end of the call could not be heard. But Eva was clearly responding in English. Can anybody fill me in about her speaking English? Have I missed something all these years? Thanks in advance.

already in St. Petersburg she had a private tutor for English.
but it was difficult for her.
After Barcelona she lived in Indonesia, where communication is only possible with English.
so inevitably she had to learn English
but she still finds it difficult.

39 minutes ago, DWI said:

today Eva was having a conversation with someone on her laptop in her room

her interlocutor is a mystery to me.
essentially he or she speaks, Eva answers briefly
Seems to be a new acquaintance, maybe your seatmate on the plane from Bali to Europe.
But I do not know.

i can't put my finger on what it is about dasha  but she is sooo sexy, even back in the days of her time with demid in the old apartments' when not much action was seen, there was just some thing about her that said,  'i'm a horny bitch' ....now i know you guys will slate me for this statement and i understand its all subjective,  but i totally get why sasha loves to rattle her senseless...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

her interlocutor is a mystery to me.
essentially he or she speaks, Eva answers briefly
Seems to be a new acquaintance, maybe your seatmate on the plane from Bali to Europe.
But I do not know.

What I remember from her time in B6 she was doing skype calls with her patients.

Sasha's plans for tomorrow:
"We go to the beach, we can take cards and play..."
later Sasha to Eva:
"I've decided to hire a psychologist for minimum wage. I'm talking about myself. Your first episode of you as a psychologist.”
Did he mean the time in Rome when they were both cuddling up in bed?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rado07 said:

Did he mean the time in Rome when they were both cuddling up in bed?

It would have epic to see some kind of repeat of that during Eva's visit, but with Sasha being in a pretty strong relationship and Eva seemingly past that sort of activity on camera, I doubt they'll ever get to that point.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It would have epic to see some kind of repeat of that during Eva's visit, but with Sasha being in a pretty strong relationship and Eva seemingly past that sort of activity on camera, I doubt they'll ever get to that point.

That's how I see it too.

On the other hand, the three should also think of us viewers. For most, just watching at breakfast or dinner isn't enough. Maybe the three have a strategy or a plan how Eva's presence could be used?
Or another possibility: It takes some kind of catalyst to get things going.
Visit from Masha maybe, or Sam...
A story to speculate and discuss would also be beneficial.
Eva still seems to be struggling with the jetlag, so we'll give a few more days and see how it goes.

• Like 1