Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

8 hours ago, DWI said:

I'm sorry but I disagree. We can't expect Eva to have turned on her sexual prowess right away when she arrived at S&D...she's way too classy for that. Just look at the last couple of days...she's masturbated twice and seductively showed her pussy in front of Sasha on the couch when she was wearing no panties under that wickedly sensual dress. Eva knows exactly what she is doing...we just need to be patient. I'm not sure if we will see her and S&D have sex together but if that doesn't happen during this stay, oh well, in my mind she might be the most sensually erotic woman ever to grace RLC. I personally just like watching her like a lot of others do. Let's just be patient and appreciate Eva for all she has given us over all these years.

Very good post and totally agree 👏 ( most sensual is really “ tough “ , there have been also others but in the process of time and the time she has spent on cameras she might be the right “ title holder “ of this characterization 😋

• Pete1960 changed the title to Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)
7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Dasha is cleaning the apartment tonight
Eva has retired to her room
small dispute?

Don't think so. She cleaned her bathroom and all of them must stey with their feet high so that the Roomba can do it's work.

On 6/13/2023 at 8:02 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I remember the first time watching Eva draw and paint in her first apartment with many years ago. It's really cool to see the progression of her craft. It's cool to see that she stuck with it.

I agree with you.
Meanwhile she has painted some beautiful, appealing beach pictures with sea waves. She started this series in Barcelona and there are probably also beach pictures with sunsets from Bali.
and lately there have been some portraits and now the "Two Lovers" Eva and Mat?

• Upvote 1