Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

Is it just me or did eva seem to be annoyed somehow last night, while S&D where fucking in the bathroom and she was reading. she most likely heard dasha moaning that loud. I bet she wanted them to invite her for a 3some or was jealous in some way 😄 

46 minutes ago, charlesvane said:

Is it just me or did eva seem to be annoyed somehow last night, while S&D where fucking in the bathroom and she was reading. she most likely heard dasha moaning that loud. I bet she wanted them to invite her for a 3some or was jealous in some way 😄 

mat arrived

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Es war unvermeidlich, dass er zu Besuch kam, wenn er für längere Zeit bleiben wollte.

Kann mir vorstellen daß das junge Paar wieder eine eigene Paarwohnung bekommt. Muß ja nicht in Montenegro sein. Das wäre aus verständlichen und für die Abonnenten nachvollziehbaren Gründen der Paarbeziehungen sowohl für Mat/ Eva als auch Dasha/Sasha auf Dauer die einzig gute Lösung.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was inevitable that he would visit if was going to stay for some extended period of time.

I guess he will also spend a long time there. He came with a big suitcase and no one does a 16 hour flight just to spend a weekend. Not sure if they will get an apartment, the best guess is that they will stay for a month or two. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess he will also spend a long time there. He came with a big suitcase and no one does a 16 hour flight just to spend a weekend. Not sure if they will get an apartment, the best guess is that they will stay for a month or two. 

B5, the Ts have been there a year now

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B5, the Ts have been there a year now

The difference is that E&M have a place in Asia and according to Rado07 they also have pets there so I guess that they will not be that long as T&T or W&W and also Montenegro's have a different concept.

Edited by thinga69