Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #11

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

1) Don't believe the MODS.

2) Paul doesn't believe in this war.

3) He was top of the class in his 'Army Conscription' and was asked to stay longer.

4) Leora's dad is an Ex-General in the army and doesn't believe in this war either.

G.H.,

You rock. Great background info. Thanks.

Any idea of Paul's girl friend when he and Leora were apart?  Always wondered if they were a decent couple.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

5 Hours?   No wonder I'm getting heavy.

She's eating even Kentucky Fried Chicken in bed. Wonder she isn't a blimp. She absolutely will lose her babeness. As age advances the  very things she's getting away with now will come back and bite her in the ass, waist, thighs.   You can cheap biological eventuality given her habits. She will probably continue her cleaning habits but she will end up looking like the Barcelona cleaning woman...who used to be a babe herself.

Before the naysayers hit me with a slew of words, I've been to 5 high school reunions. Trust my judgement...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

G.H.,

You rock. Great background info. Thanks.

Any idea of Paul's girl friend when he and Leora were apart?  Always wondered if they were a decent couple.

Didn't last long at all , Paul's best friend (neighbour) introduced her to him. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Thank you, that's interesting.  Does Paul stay in contact with his Russian family, friends?  I  don't see him on  the phone much. I know his family doesn't care for Leora.

As a statement I want to say I'm pulling for Leora and Paul (probably more for Eva being a dog lover) and want them both/all happy and successful, but I am astonished at the degree some of the forum member worship her. I am interested in her life and hope she and Paul are happy and healthy but don't understand how she has become a surrogate fantasy girlfriend for some. Guys she doesn't give a flying damn about any of us personally and that's a fact.

Anyone else have a take on my opinion?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's eating even Kentucky Fried Chicken in bed. Wonder she isn't a blimp. She absolutely will lose her babeness. As age advances the  very things she's getting away with now will come back and bite her in the ass, waist, thighs.   You can cheap biological eventuality given her habits. She will probably continue her cleaning habits but she will end up looking like the Barcelona cleaning woman...who used to be a babe herself.

She has great genes, but she needs to start taking care of herself now.  Way easier to keep it off that to lose it once it's there.

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

She has great genes, but she needs to start taking care of herself now.  Way easier to keep it off that to lose it once it's there.

Exactly the point I tried to make. Reality is that this game can't go on forever. She's so in the now it hasn't been important enough to her to consider.  We older folks have been there done that have the tee shirt. No one escapes father Time. She can't spread her legs forever and draw a crowd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Nothing ever lasts long with Paul. He just does not have what it takes to please women.  

He still hasn't figured what pleases Leora after all these years. The man is just utterly useless.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1