B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

fuck off Tani with full spread legs to camera and I don't have a sub  lol 

damn she is playing way more to this camera  .. I bet some amazing pussy shots in more and more bates then ever before  

Fantastic Tani as always .. And Alsu .. these two the ones that are guaranteed adult entertainment and hopefully Tani will have no issues during the summer if the circumstances allow .. Dana and Zara play the cameras game , however Zara can be an excellent tenant as she’s a really funny and outgoing girl but “ police officer “ and bodyguard Dana is not allowing her to explode .. And then it is Britney that we are still trying to figure out and the - now we know why ..- mysterious Aziza that got the best room and all this time she’s on camera world  , the most insane thing we saw from her is being cuddled by Bogdan and the content being deleted … Tani is expert sexual class , end of story . 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Fantastic Tani as always .. And Alsu .. these two the ones that are guaranteed adult entertainment and hopefully Tani will have no issues during the summer if the circumstances allow .. Dana and Zara play the cameras game , however Zara can be an excellent tenant as she’s a really funny and outgoing girl but “ police officer “ and bodyguard Dana is not allowing her to explode .. And then it is Britney that we are still trying to figure out and the - now we know why ..- mysterious Aziza that got the best room and all this time she’s on camera world  , the most insane thing we saw from her is being cuddled by Bogdan and the content being deleted … Tani is expert sexual class , end of story . 

you are hung up on tani aren't you

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

the one's that cost through, give bogdan his due!  so i guess briney is also a due giver!

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you are hung up on tani aren't you

I enjoy women that know what to do sexually .. I like to watch girls who know how to please guys , Tani knows a looooooooot , this i appreciate about her … plus , I think she’s a really cool person but Tim’s influence on her ( as I have said she might a kind of insecure girl ) made her lose her way in some things as she really seemed to be brainwashed by him while he was there .. She’s a big pleasure  for me to watch her .