B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i've never really noticed how unattractive nelly is until right now.  i don't blame bogdan for hooking up with aziza, she is 1,000 times better looking than nelly.

But Nelly knows how to eat pussy & Nelly likes sex 

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i've never really noticed how unattractive nelly is until right now.  i don't blame bogdan for hooking up with aziza, she is 1,000 times better looking than nelly.

Nelly is the next girl that should be showing the exit .. unfortunately , nothing more to show , nothing more to intrigue us watching about her .. all thoughts on Bogdan wanting to fuck insatiable Aziza , who wouldn’t ? 😏😋

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly is the next girl that should be showing the exit .. unfortunately , nothing more to show , nothing more to intrigue us watching about her .. all thoughts on Bogdan wanting to fuck insatiable Aziza , who wouldn’t ? 😏😋

i only wish you would have said this about 3 years ago.  then again, you could say the same thing about several other tenants of rlc.

as for bogdan with aziza, i say go for it sensei

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i only wish you would have said this about 3 years ago.  then again, you could say the same thing about several other tenants of rlc.

as for bogdan with aziza, i say go for it sensei

You are wrong but it is fine .. 

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There never was IMO DD...

• Upvote 4