US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 10 (starts 03/27/23)

@SPYING 1The only way to see any of the Twatter links is to have an account there. If you have an account, decipher it for us and post it so those of us that refuse to be on that platform can see the stupidity of your post.

I wouldn't register on that platform simply because of the owner. I used to have a lot of respect for his genius. Maybe he's just so smart that he's done a full 180 and is getting really stupid. He marries freaky women and they give their kids freaky names and then decide they don't like the freaky name and want to change it. And the ex-wife makes the kids look as freaky as she is. He buys a social media platform for more than double what he himself values it at today and then fires everyone. Eh, it's only a few billion dollars lost. Could I just get 1% of that loss? Now if he would quit imitating Trump and shut his mouth, all of that bullshit would quit spewing forth. He opens his mouth like Trump and removes all doubt to his stupidity.

5 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

@SPYING 1The only way to see any of the Twatter links is to have an account there. If you have an account, decipher it for us and post it so those of us that refuse to be on that platform can see the stupidity of your post.

I wouldn't register on that platform simply because of the owner. I used to have a lot of respect for his genius. Maybe he's just so smart that he's done a full 180 and is getting really stupid. He marries freaky women and they give their kids freaky names and then decide they don't like the freaky name and want to change it. And the ex-wife makes the kids look as freaky as she is. He buys a social media platform for more than double what he himself values it at today and then fires everyone. Eh, it's only a few billion dollars lost. Could I just get 1% of that loss? Now if he would quit imitating Trump and shut his mouth, all of that bullshit would quit spewing forth. He opens his mouth like Trump and removes all doubt to his stupidity.

I don't have a Twitter account but my friends send me videos & I can see them

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I don't have a Twitter account but my friends send me videos & I can see them

Well then, save the file and then post it as a .avi .mov or other viewable file. Then we can all see what it's about.

WWW.MSN.COM

Die US-amerikanische Kellnerin Madison Tayt hat auf Twitter ordentlich gegen Europäer ausgeteilt. Der Grund: Spanische Kunden hätten ihr nicht genügend Trinkgeld gegeben. Der Tweet löst eine Debatte über...

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.BILD.DE

This dispute escalated completely and ended with the death of the father of the family.

USA is a hot place - no thanks. 😁

He's better off dead than having to live with that ugly whore.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.MSN.COM

American waitress Madison Tayt lashed out at Europeans on Twitter. The reason: Spanish customers would not have given her enough tips. The tweet sparks a debate about...

Instances like this are why I refuse to patronize any sort of restaurant. If the business paid a livable wage and the help didn't have such pissy attitudes, this probably wouldn't have happened. Then again, it seems the patrons are getting more rude toward the wait staff by the minute.

• Like 1