Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

To go a bit further  with this , EVERYONE is missing the real point of what’s happening the last days …. ANYTHING , EVERYTHING , Elvis and Masha share on cameras . They don’t go to the bathroom to talk , they don’t go out in Rome in a cafe to talk , they don’t go to overnight in his place and talk and in the end maybe conclude , decide what it might be .

This comment is just one more example to show that like her or hate her , Masha is authentic and real and she DOESN’T care or better say , she doesn’t live for the cameras , they are just part of her daily routine life and she SHARES 100% of what’s going on spontaneously and without thinking on how she should behave , how she should act . She’s the perfect example of how it is “ Real Life “ , now think of how many people and especially couples have seen changes , look at Leora and Paul hiding , Martina and Alberto that it is a bit difficult balancing lots of things on and off cameras , Linda and Tibor and how their marriage evolved since they got married in 2020 ( still more than authentic and realistic also on cameras without hiding ) .

Everyone here seems not liking Masha’s decisions , talks , approach on serious real life incidents as many would probably do differently . I only want to point out that Masha could easily protect her image and go have these serious talks out of cameras and everyone here wondering what really goes on and speculating , the truth is she’s making us being part of her life and judging her , criticizing her , characterizing her because she’s not hiding . And this is Masha’s biggest achievement as a tenant and for us being viewers . The rest , it is just her life and since she’s not hiding how she thinks and what / how she wants , she’s PERFECTLY FINE in my books , HER LIFE , HER DECISIONS , HER CONSEQUENCES of what’s going to be .. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Boing said:

Video that Aurage sent me... confirms what you wrote, with a few more details.

It's complicated.... something is missing that they said before and that Masha misunderstood and went into a rage.
The problem is always the same: Masha wants to get married on her terms: she is free to have other relationships, Elvis can't do it.
At one point Masha cries out thinking that he called her a whore and was judging her. It seems that they decided to break up that same night.
Elvis takes her and tells her he's not judging her, he never said she's a whore, he loves her madly and it hurts to leave her, he's in pain and wants to marry her, but he can't think of other people fucking her . He would like it exclusively. And he adds: "You have no idea how much I'm in pain! I wish I could accept it, but I can't accept it. It's me who's wrong, I wish I could but I can't accept this. I could fuck other girls, but I can't I do because I love you"
She says, "and fuck them other girls."
He: "no I can't do it, I love you. Since I've been with you I haven't fucked other girls"
She: "Now that we're leaving, you'll fuck them and let off steam like I do!"
He: "but do you really think it's easy now for me to fuck other girls, now that we're breaking up?"
Then the video ends with other things that Masha holds against Elvis, misunderstanding some speech made before her.
End of translation.
My question: I haven't followed up on this apartment for the past 2 days... what happened? Is Elvis really gone? Now the apartment is empty: have they both left? I thought I understood that they were cleaning the apartment because maybe she had to leave...

Sorry for my english: I hope that it is clear.

lmao. Masha is a mega bitch in this holy shit. It's normal to want exclusivity, she wants to whore out. 

However "I haven't fucked other girls" while having threesomes with Masha is funny to me

4 hours ago, Tessen said:

However "I haven't fucked other girls" while having threesomes with Masha is funny to me

I think it was agreed with Masha. Also because it was the last time we saw Elvis fucking another woman who wasn't Masha.

I haven’t noticed and doesn’t even appear at a replay thumbnail , but haven’t seen anyone being in Masha’s apartment since she left to Georgia . It might be that we need to really dig deep into the archives and find when it was the last time that Masha left for such a long time ( she will be away 18 days ) and she didn’t have anyone “responsible “ and keeping the cameras busy in her apartment . With the cats around , I guess that Elvis will be appearing every now and then to put food and water but it looks very weird for Masha not asking anyone to stay over at her place . Let’s see how it goes but so far not even Elvis I have personally seen .