Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

34 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

I saw him shouting and screaming at her. he slammed the center worktop with his fist then he slapped something that was hanging from the ceiling, that went flying, he slammed the microwave door so hard it swung back open twice. he was really screaming at her. she was screaming back. he had totally lost it.then he got a big carving knife out of the draw, she shut up. funny but not funny thing about it all, he was naked. i  swapped apts

Boy oh boy was he angry, I thought his eyeballs were going to pop out at one point.

Did you see him attack the shoe store in the hallway, he was smashing it with what looked like an aerosol can, he turned away and it fell over pushing Masha into the wall mirror that she was looking at, she was lucky to escape uninjured. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sacha-Alex said:

If they dont do anything ( rlc ) it will end as Fox and Don 

Masha isn’t a beginner , total and full control of cameras , real age honest reactions and she doesn’t give a fuck  about them , part of her life .. all honest  reactions like anyone of us would do in our life … RLC can’t afford losing Masha , she will make all arrangements and she’s MORE than ANYONE chasing her or whatever … Sooner or later , I think we need to expect what we will be seeing .. 

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

For some reason i have a feeling she found out that Elvis fucked the other girl when she was on vacation. And from there, they're throwing it all over.

If it is just speculation, it isn’t good to address it and create wrong thoughts in the forum .. if it is true , then Masha is COMPLETELY wrong and unfair with Elvis .. but then , Masha always has “ pushed “ for an open relationship , I strongly doubt that she has a problem of Elvis fucked another woman , on the contrary , if he told her , she would invite for a threesome .. it is difficult for me to believe that Masha is furious on that .. 

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Usually Masha has drama in her life at one time or another. It doesn't help that she strings people along for too long and then disagreements rear it's ugly head. No surprise here.

Sasha was never abusive ..or anyone else we saw her through the years .. this was over the limits even for the top tenant ever , Masha .. and Masha is WAY TOO STRONG to let this happen without retaliation .. And Masha , well , we can consider her as more than a tenant for RLC so I believe they are already working for the “ back online “ incident .. 

Non è una cosa che riguarda il "tradimento" di Elvis, visto che quando scopava la ragazza "ospite" faceva foto e video che poi mandava a Masha (gliel'ho sentito dire mentre parlava alla ragazza argentina).

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Se è solo una speculazione, non è bene affrontarla e creare pensieri sbagliati nel forum.. se è vero, allora Masha è COMPLETAMENTE sbagliata e ingiusta con Elvis.. ma poi, Masha ha sempre "spinto" per una relazione aperta, dubito fortemente che abbia un problema con Elvis che si è scopato un'altra donna, anzi, se glielo dicesse, inviterebbe per un trio.. è difficile per me credere che Masha sia furiosa per questo.. 

Masha spinge per una relazione aperta, ma lui non permmette a lei di scopare con altri, mentre lui invece si scopa altre ragazze quando Masha non c’e’, e poi lui non fa’ nulla delle cose in cui si fanno nelle relazioni, tipo regali e cene fuori.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Masha spinge per una relazione aperta, ma lui non permmette a lei di scopare con altri, mentre lui invece si scopa altre ragazze quando Masha non c’e’, e poi lui non fa’ nulla delle cose in cui si fanno nelle relazioni, tipo regali e cene fuori.

Once that Masha isn’t to be blamed 😇😇 in the end , it will all be as good friend rado06 said since the first months of this relationship , that is too toxic for both .. But Masha has sex as top priority and Elvis has been giving it to her the wha she wanted , the last time she was enjoying it that much was with Top Knot ..