Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

can the translators tell us what this was about?

Unfortunately I don't have a replay subscription, but if you send me a video privately I can summarize the discussion.

2 hours ago, Boing said:

Unfortunately I don't have a replay subscription, but if you send me a video privately I can summarize the discussion.

I'll try,never did a screen record before...

6 hours ago, Boing said:

i did the recording but i can't seem to get the audio...suggestions anyone?? i really wanna know what masha was SCREAMING at elvis about,i've never seen her soooo furious before!

• Confused 1

Stavano litigando per le solite cose.Masha vuole sposarsi per i documenti e Elvis non vuole, quindi si stavano lasciando da quanto dicevano. Masha dice che Elvis la considera una troia e che non è un'artista, quindi si è offesa. Ovviamente, mezz'ora dopo hanno scopato.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drez83 said:

Stavano litigando per le solite cose.Masha vuole sposarsi per i documenti e Elvis non vuole, quindi si stavano lasciando da quanto dicevano. Masha dice che Elvis la considera una troia e che non è un'artista, quindi si è offesa. Ovviamente, mezz'ora dopo hanno scopato.

Le solite cose insomma. Inizio a pensare che alla fine non si sposeranno mai, hanno due idee diverse di matrimonio e non sono divisi solo su quello.

I understand Elvis, he doesn't want to look like a cuckolded "husband" while Masha fucks whoever she wants. But at this point i wonder why neither of them decides to go their own way. If Masha desperately needs documents, she can always fuck any middle-aged, rich, Italian mister who maybe doesn't mind if Masha wants to remain "free" from marital duties. Both are young, they would have no problem finding the right person to make a life with.

2 minutes ago, Aurage said:

It's a shame to see her crying and begging this guy to marry her. She's desperate and he's taking advantage of her unstable situation :dodgy:

Frankly, i don't see much advantage for either of them in this situation. It is clear that both are feeling bad about the situation that has arisen. This is why i say that one of the two must have the courage to put an end to this story once and for all.

"

Masha says that Elvis thinks she's a slut and 
that she's not an artist, so she's offended

She kind of is slutty and she is not much of an "artist" She is a horrible singer, all her paintings are repetitive head shots of herself. 🐵 She is a narcissist.

Mental note: If you have a temper tantrum convincing others you are 'something', maybe its time to re-assess  yourself. 🤡

Does she need marriage papers to stay in the county, not have to go back to shit-hole Putin is creating? 🐖

• Upvote 1