B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

I was blamed that I had the opinion that RLC is “ cleaning “ because of the non good results and of what it is shared here from many , in a way it reflects to what they are doing .. 

I challenge then anyone to bring an example when it has been such a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE “ cleaning” , obviously RLC understood that they are doing something really wrong , how else they could remove 9 ( nine ) tenants in this fast time ? But , for some people the observations here is nonsense 😂😂😂🤣 … like when Ell is cheating her boyfriend undercover 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 Please , watch and observe .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

obviously RLC understood that they are doing something really wrong

All very nice but N&B and Aziza remain...so what's the point of sending away so many girls and couples if whoever caused it all chaos still remains there? I think you are confusing cause and effect.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was blamed that I had the opinion that RLC is “ cleaning “ because of the non good results and of what it is shared here from many , in a way it reflects to what they are doing .. 

I challenge then anyone to bring an example when it has been such a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE “ cleaning” , obviously RLC understood that they are doing something really wrong , how else they could remove 9 ( nine ) tenants in this fast time ? But , for some people the observations here is nonsense 😂😂😂🤣 … like when Ell is cheating her boyfriend undercover 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 Please , watch and observe .. 

Elli wasn't cheating because Vencel is a cuck.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

LOL, we know you think you are never wrong. No need to tell us 🤣

Your opinion is no more or less than anyone's but I do respect you putting your opinions. 

I don't know if this big clean on the site is because RLC lost maybe many suscribers during the last months...?

ok there is always a little clean every year at this period but a big like this i think this is the first time

2 minutes ago, Slow said:

Kim, Lavi, Sera, Yana, Brit, Karina, Zhanna .... when you all say 9, who did I forget?

Linda and Tibor packing to leave too.

2 minutes ago, Slow said:

Kim, Lavi, Sera, Yana, Brit, Karina, Zhanna .... when you all say 9, who did I forget?

and the 2 couples apartments already left the project and two new soon (vera and una + linda and tibor)

so 4 new couples to find

Just now, switch said:

I don't know if this big clean on the site is because RLC lost maybe many suscribers during the last months...?

It's not the first time rlc has girls doing nothing, Serafima is not the first time she's on RLC and also in other occasions she never showed anything. And i don't think what happened between N&B and Aziza has much to do with it, otherwise RLC would have sent them away too.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

It's not the first time rlc has girls doing nothing, Serafima is not the first time she's on RLC and also in other occasions she never showed anything. And i don't think what happened between N&B and Aziza has much to do with it, otherwise RLC would have sent them away too.

the problem is RLC need to find another plane for that, the first one is already full for this week 😄

• Haha 3