B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

RLC needs an Asian apartment and an Aussie one too. This would make me a very happy man.

Oh yes I’m with you there bud; like Girlsoutwest with hairy bushes to get lost in 🤣 and stick in a couple of Thai & Phillies to make up the party 🤪

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Oh yes I’m with you there bud; like Girlsoutwest with hairy bushes to get lost in 🤣 and stick in a couple of Thai & Phillies to make up the party 🤪

Not sure why RLC doesn't try something new.

il y a 39 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Il n'était pas présent chaque fois que quelque chose se passait entre eux deux, je pensais qu'un cocu était un gars approuvant qu'il soit présent en regardant son autre moitié. 

Je ne veux pas te contredire mais il faut dire la vérité et non des affirmations fausses 

Chaque fois Vendel etait dans la chambre en train de dormir quand cela s'est produit 

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, switch a dit :

un redémarrage de B1 c'est la meilleure chose qui puisse arriver

Il faut le souhaiter car RLC a d'autres filles qui sont de véritables numéros encore pire que celles qui s'en vont ..

Je patiente et attends de voir qui va arriver sans présumer de quoi que ce soit .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So....now this apartment will have three guest rooms or the new tenants are arriving today?

I think the probability is quite high that someone will move in there soon. It would be nice, of course, if there were a few actual new people who fit better into the project (good looks, young, active and not afraid of the camera, etc.), but most likely there will be mostly rejoints again. Also, I think it is not at all unlikely that RLC will just distribute some girls in the current cast over the empty places in B1. 

• Like 1