B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

Personally, well done to Serafima for evicting the shameless squatter Kimberley. She talks behind people's back the while time and whether there is trouble, you cvan bet she'll be there. People are entitled to use their Living Room when they, not just b=when a fat behind decides to move.  

• Like 1

Serafima and playing with men 😂🤣😂🤣 … how stupid we are and we are dragged by boobs and ass and pussy just like this .. we are always the victims of the beauty … 

If anyone wants to see a comedy and laugh , Serafima speaking to her “ victims “ and “ loyal subjects “ in English , just enjoy .. again , how stupid we men can be when a woman is just a click to show us her nipple or one boob or anything private even for a second 😂🤣😂😂🤣

• Haha 1

Il y a 13 heures, ddhm a dit :

If anyone wants to see a comedy and laugh , Serafima speaking to her “ victims “ and “ loyal subjects “ in English , just enjoy .. again , how stupid we men can be when a woman is just a click to show us her nipple or one boob or anything private even for a second 😂🤣😂😂🤣

very instructive!

And amazing the annoyed face she has when talking with her "boyfriend"!

"I need inspiration", "which pleasure? Fun for 10 mins?" .... and all this tapping from time to time pussy for viewers 🤔

But the guy must also be quite a pain in the ass.

57 minutes ago, Slow said:

very instructive!

And amazing the annoyed face she has when talking with her "boyfriend"!

"I need inspiration", "which pleasure? Fun for 10 mins?" .... and all this tapping from time to time pussy for viewers 🤔

But the guy must also be quite a pain in the ass.

The second guy ( maybe they were more she talked to but i caught two different conversations ) seemed to be the one that she liked , she changed / promoted underwear for him , she was “blaming “ him that she has “ dirty thoughts “ 😂🤣 , but she said that he is funny and if he wants her , he should visit her .. but the most insane funny thing was when she was telling the second guy that she doesn’t like to show , she doesn’t do this for everyone ( being naked and showing 😂 ) , in general , all of her on cameras exposure she was saying to him that she doesn’t do , she’s a woman with class and  education ( this I totally believe as she’s one of the best English speakers of Russian speaking girls we have seen .. ) and she needs someone who has a style and bla bla bla 😂🤣😂 Serafima it is 🤪😜😝

Il y a 2 heures, ddhm a dit :

The second guy ( maybe they were more she talked to but i caught two different conversations ) seemed to be the one that she liked , she changed / promoted underwear for him , she was “blaming “ him that she has “ dirty thoughts “ 😂🤣 , but she said that he is funny and if he wants her , he should visit her .. but the most insane funny thing was when she was telling the second guy that she doesn’t like to show , she doesn’t do this for everyone ( being naked and showing 😂 ) , in general , all of her on cameras exposure she was saying to him that she doesn’t do , she’s a woman with class and  education ( this I totally believe as she’s one of the best English speakers of Russian speaking girls we have seen .. ) and she needs someone who has a style and bla bla bla 😂🤣😂 Serafima it is 🤪😜😝

this for the summary ... poor shy Sera 🤣