B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

10 hours ago, keeper31 said:

So you are not willing to give her the benefit of the doubt?  We have to have hope she will change and reward us for our patience.

Fuck I thought you were joking...but you're just very naieve.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, keeper31 said:

So you are not willing to give her the benefit of the doubt?  We have to have hope she will change and reward us for our patience.

Sera has a stick up her ass. I am beginning to believe she is an employee for RLC who has other functions. She is easy on the eyes if she would ever fucking smile so they give her a cam appt too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she was told she's going home.   🤣

There is a high probability that she will - sooner or later 🙂
(all the B1 girls actually)

• Upvote 1

No matter whatever we think , there’s no worst thing than seeing a beautiful woman crying .. Serafima might be whatever she is but I could never expect her showing any kind of emotions lately … today tears and crying , the last time smiling to a guy .. even the Ice Queens break at times . Let’s hope it isn’t anything bad and it is just an emotional period .. 

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No matter whatever we think , there’s no worst thing than seeing a beautiful woman crying .. Serafima might be whatever she is but I could never expect her showing any kind of emotions lately … today tears and crying , the last time smiling to a guy .. even the Ice Queens break at times . Let’s hope it isn’t anything bad and it is just an emotional period .. 

Shes a bitch, fuck her, go cry on someone else's dime

• Upvote 1