Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Having sex two days in a row

Maybe is a message to us. 😂

A woman that her guy can’t satisfy her .. it’s not about how many times you make sex , it is always how many times you can have an orgasm and enjoy it … and not only this , Elli uses her toy and Vencel simply withdraws from the room .. I will keep on saying that this looks like two friends in an agreement to make some money and enjoy some things together but DEFINITELY not real pleasure .. a  strange relationship in my eyes - and let’s not forget the Peater - …. 😏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A woman that her guy can’t satisfy her .. it’s not about how many times you make sex , it is always how many times you can have an orgasm and enjoy it … and not only this , Elli uses her toy and Vencel simply withdraws from the room .. I will keep on saying that this looks like two friends in an agreement to make some money and enjoy some things together but DEFINITELY not real pleasure .. a  strange relationship in my eyes - and let’s not forget the Peater - …. 😏

You really don't watch them much and definitely doesn't listen to their conversation.  😁

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You really don't watch them much and definitely doesn't listen to their conversation.  😁

I don’t need to watch two people when it has been so clear to me that Elli is genuinely smiling and enjoying equally or even more when her “ lesbian “ friend is around or the guy that she has the “ undercover “ moments 😂🤣 … I don’t say that she doesn’t like Vencel , she likes him and respects him as a guy that they are sharing this on cameras lives which brings them money , but i honestly see nothing more than a really wonderful “ friends with benefits “ relationship and both of them having fun with other things , Elli sharing and watching movies with her two friends and Vencel his games .. every now and then sex occurs so as to justify the adult part of their partnership .. if anyone here believes that there’s couple “ love “ , “ flame “ , “ passion “ and two people who are really “ into “ each other ( Karol and Kos , Venera and Lion for two very fast examples ) , then i honestly don’t know what loving relationships are 😛

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t need to watch two people when it has been so clear to me that Elli is genuinely smiling and enjoying equally or even more when her “ lesbian “ friend is around or the guy that she has the “ undercover “ moments 😂🤣 … I don’t say that she doesn’t like Vencel , she likes him and respects him as a guy that they are sharing this on cameras lives which brings them money , but i honestly see nothing more than a really wonderful “ friends with benefits “ relationship and both of them having fun with other things , Elli sharing and watching movies with her two friends and Vencel his games .. every now and then sex occurs so as to justify the adult part of their partnership .. if anyone here believes that there’s couple “ love “ , “ flame “ , “ passion “ and two people who are really “ into “ each other ( Karol and Kos , Venera and Lion for two very fast examples ) , then i honestly don’t know what loving relationships are 😛

Maybe then you forgot how they were when they arrived, before the xbox. They were always together on the sofa, binding all kinds of youtube videos and netflix series. They relationship is on a downfall but I guess that there is still a sparkle of love there. They still talk about plans for the future and about their family. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe then you forgot how they were when they arrived, before the xbox. They were always together on the sofa, binding all kinds of youtube videos and netflix series. They relationship is on a downfall but I guess that there is still a sparkle of love there. They still talk about plans for the future and about their family. 

Come on thinga my good friend … Elli is doing whatever under the covers when the Peater comes and you are telling me about future plans and family ? These are two children and they simply have the sparkle of youth and the money coming inside their pockets with doing just the obvious , that is feeding the cameras by sharing their lives .. 

I could say that there was maybe a downfall in their relationship like we are witnessing between Linda and Tibor , like we saw in the past Masha and Sasha , but come on , these are two inexperienced of life young children that they need to learn A LOOOOOOOT to be able and make future plans and speaking on values , family and so on … 

Elli - as soon as she realizes - how much of a potential she has to be the next face of RLC , then , we can see miracles .. I don’t know if it is RLC that might promise her more and relocate her in a place that RLC has more dynamic like Barcelona or Prague and tell her to simply live her life ( even with Vencel as a distraction 😂 ) , but as long as i am watching a woman who wants to cheat her “ boyfriend “ but for unknown reasons she hides what she wishes ( most probably she fears that RLC will kick her out ) , I am sorry , but I believe nothing of fake promises and things that if they happen , they will bring so many problems in the future . These two need to grow up , live and experience the life as much as possible and then maybe , maybe they can see where they stand as partners .. Till that time , me as a voyeur fan , will try and watch live when the Peater visit and see what more we can watch 😏 .. last time it was the most we had … and let’s not forget that he reads the forum and we don’t know ( which I hope ) if he tells her what’s written here . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on thinga my good friend … Elli is doing whatever under the covers when the Peater comes and you are telling me about future plans and family ? These are two children and they simply have the sparkle of youth and the money coming inside their pockets with doing just the obvious , that is feeding the cameras by sharing their lives .. 

I could say that there was maybe a downfall in their relationship like we are witnessing between Linda and Tibor , like we saw in the past Masha and Sasha , but come on , these are two inexperienced of life young children that they need to learn A LOOOOOOOT to be able and make future plans and speaking on values , family and so on … 

Elli - as soon as she realizes - how much of a potential she has to be the next face of RLC , then , we can see miracles .. I don’t know if it is RLC that might promise her more and relocate her in a place that RLC has more dynamic like Barcelona or Prague and tell her to simply live her life ( even with Vencel as a distraction 😂 ) , but as long as i am watching a woman who wants to cheat her “ boyfriend “ but for unknown reasons she hides what she wishes ( most probably she fears that RLC will kick her out ) , I am sorry , but I believe nothing of fake promises and things that if they happen , they will bring so many problems in the future . These two need to grow up , live and experience the life as much as possible and then maybe , maybe they can see where they stand as partners .. Till that time , me as a voyeur fan , will try and watch live when the Peater visit and see what more we can watch 😏 .. last time it was the most we had … and let’s not forget that he reads the forum and we don’t know ( which I hope ) if he tells her what’s written here . 

Not their own family, I was talking about her talking about her family and he his family.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Not their own family, I was talking about her talking about her family and he his family.

Ahh , ok , this is different .. I thought you meant that they want a family .. still , Elli is much much more than what we see and I hope we see her unfolding her full potential .. or at least call it a “ I quit “ when she believes that then isn’t more for her . 

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The amount is always higher when currency exchange rates have to be added which is usually an extra $20 to $30 depending on the rate ones currency is trading at the time.

I don't know what RLC trades in whether it's USD or 

It sucks big time, it would appear they trade in Euro

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, corboblanc said:

if the guest excites you, this is not the case for everyone!!!! to see elli be a lesbian with the guest, would be a torture that I pray never to see!!!😨

Nobody's forcing you to watch either 😁

this is not a personal attack but i'm tired of seeing people discriminating against people just because they don't like the way they are as if they are superior
question yourself before judging others

That was my rant because it's been going on for quite a while now

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems to me a contradiction. If E&V are just friends with benefits then why Elli is hiding with that other friend of hers? If E&V are just friends there shouldn't be too much of a problem sharing when they're having sex either...It seems to me that they are much more than two friends with benefits.

Il y a 1 heure, moos54 a dit :

Nobody's forcing you to watch either 😁

this is not a personal attack but i'm tired of seeing people discriminating against people just because they don't like the way they are as if they are superior
question yourself before judging others

That was my rant because it's been going on for quite a while now

dear moos, this forum exists for people to express themselves and give their opinion on what they see on rlc!!! some appreciate something, others don't, both parties have the right to express themselves, while remaining cordial!!!
to say that one does not hope that there is a sexual thing going on between two girls, or to find that one is not attractive, that is in no way discriminating, except for the totalitarian followers of the current woke ideology !!!! I am also outraged by all the prophets of good-thinking, who try to dictate our conduct, to control our thoughts and our words, especially on a forum created for people to express their opinion!!! to summarize I find this girl ugly, but not to discriminate against ugly people, I will correct by saying that this girl is radiant and certainly the most beautiful woman in the world!!!!🙃