Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

1 minute ago, karamela4 said:

The girls sit as if there is a table in the middle of the TV channel.
Fifty and new girl sofa sits like one north pole and one south pole..if they sit close they should be close enough to touch each other.
Let's have some fantasy expectations in our heads, please..
Being close, contact, making love activates the urge, I mean...

if something were to happen it would probably be under piss poor lighting conditions.  i will not waste my time on elli and vencel having sex for that reason.

6 minutes ago, karamela4 said:

Let that new girl take action against Elli.. not just talk. Let her gather her courage, please. We want to watch moves that will seduce Elli..
we want to see them kiss tonight

That would be a "pseudo lesbian show" and is no longer allowed on RLC. :dodgy:

Katie and Adam did not play tricks with other couples who were visiting their apartment. As a result, they failed to attract audience attention and were removed from the platform.

Elli is the most beautiful girl to be seduced in this apartment, and if she doesn't want to lose her apartment, we want her to play the temptation game with the visiting girls.

Temptations between girls are more romantic..

2 minutes ago, karamela4 said:

Katie and Adam did not play tricks with other couples who were visiting their apartment. As a result, they failed to attract audience attention and were removed from the platform.

Elli is the most beautiful girl to be seduced in this apartment, and if she doesn't want to lose her apartment, we want her to play the temptation game with the visiting girls.

Temptations between girls are more romantic..

Um...wrong.  Katie played several times with visiting girls.  I have no idea why they left and nor do you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, karamela4 said:

Let that new girl take action against Elli.. not just talk. Let her gather her courage, please. We want to watch moves that will seduce Elli..
we want to see them kiss tonight

What are you smoking??????
smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

• Haha 1