Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

She seems really young, maybe first boyfriend, knows the family really well. She looks very submissive. 

but why does he wear that stupid back support all the time?? That’s fine for working if you do a lot of lifting. But wearing it all the time will only weaken his back. Lol it drives me nuts! If he has something serious wrong then lose that gut! 

Video games and cartoons, 24/7. Yuch, get out and do something.

I know, so why do I even watch this? I don’t know, fascination I guess

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

She seems really young, maybe first boyfriend, knows the family really well. She looks very submissive. 

but why does he wear that stupid back support all the time?? That’s fine for working if you do a lot of lifting. But wearing it all the time will only weaken his back. Lol it drives me nuts! If he has something serious wrong then lose that gut! 

Video games and cartoons, 24/7. Yuch, get out and do something.

I know, so why do I even watch this? I don’t know, fascination I guess

Just like 99% of us watch a couple. Because we find the girl pretty. 😁

• Upvote 2

Video games all day all night. He's living in a fantasy world. As I said earlier this is not a real couple anymore. But they do care about each other and they care about keeping the apt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was wrong by one week 😏 .. let’s see how the “ visit “ will be this time from the male friend 😊

Keep in mind that E&V just had sex and she barely said "hi" when he arrived.

The Rugby player has pulled the rains back in on his little philly !!! You have seen the end to late night eroticism. Elli really needs to find a man that can satisfy her because Rugby does not even cum close.

56 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Keep in mind that E&V just had sex and she barely said "hi" when he arrived.

As always , whatever will be happening , we can conclude then . I believe that the mystery will continue .