B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Pretty sure it was more recent with Elettra and Taylor 

You can control the volume on the viewing screen.

IIRC it was before she transferred to B4

You are right with Elettra and Taylor , I think being two good friends in real life also , didn’t make me think that much when I was thinking about a same “ stereo “ incident 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So what Britney needs to do something is get drunk and have a partner.

I think and with the way that Tani collapsed , she was the “ stoned “ one 😂 . At least we saw Britney a bit , maybe in two months again 🤔

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I would love to see Tani " initiate " Zara to the same game she played with Brittney last night ... Tani and Zara !  😍 I'm sure it will not happen but ... 

it now though looks that Tani is becoming the girl that is “ dragging off “ from boredom the rest ( Aziza is a mystery ) as Alsu , she has also her outside activities which demand a lot of time to be spent outside . It is a pity that Kimberly isn’t belonging to this group and has chosen differently but this yesterday that all girls were all together and enjoying ( Zara is loving so much to dance and she has killer moves when she does so , pure amazing ) , it was a really nice thug to watch . Let’s see if it is a beginning of a different approach by the girls and “ on cameras duties “ …

• Haha 1

Perhaps we may now learn of the unexpected death of Tim, possibly from leaping from a window after seeing his beloved Tani as the lesbian initiator corrupting another girl.  All his efforts to protect Tani from the likes of the lesbian bitches Taylor and Lilith now proven to have been in vain.

Tim, Requiesce in pace, Спочивай з миром

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, moules said:

Perhaps we may now learn of the unexpected death of Tim, possibly from leaping from a window after seeing his beloved Tani as the lesbian initiator corrupting another girl.  All his efforts to protect Tani from the likes of the lesbian bitches Taylor and Lilith now proven to have been in vain.

Tim, Requiesce in pace, Спочивай з миром

Was she "raped' last night as well??? lol

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me that wasn't even a lesbian show. Just two friends bating one next to the other.

That's why i did't bother to renew my sub until they kissed or ate each other out!! hoping they build up to it though...