B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

10 minutes ago, Slow said:

Taylor and Lilith were having fun with her, she could have gone the whole way consensually

Tani was resisting wildly saying: I suspect this to be the fuck of the century.

11 minutes ago, Slow said:

I'm still amazed how Tani took the initiative ... after all when Taylor and Lilith were having fun with her, she could have gone the whole way consensually.

To me it was two very different things. Tani invited Brit to her room and to bring her own toy. Tani only took off Brit's panties and that's it. Brit did most of the work and only after a while Tani was moving Brit's toy. No fingering no nothing and Brit was ok with all that.

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Pretty sure it was more recent with Elettra and Taylor 

You can control the volume on the viewing screen.

IIRC it was before she transferred to B4

I meant for them to turn it down so I could hear4 the moans better.

• Haha 1

il y a 20 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

To me it was two very different things. Tani invited Brit to her room and to bring her own toy. Tani only took off Brit's panties and that's it. Brit did most of the work and only after a while Tani was moving Brit's toy. No fingering no nothing and Brit was ok with all that.

True ... but.

They mutually did move each other toy (Brit's action was less evident), Tani did enjoy Brit's tit and once also caressed Brit's pussy while the masturbation was going on. No direct fingering though, but I suspect Tani would have not refused. That's more than just simultaneous masturbation and could have gone further with a different partner.

Only suspicion is that Tani did all that on purpose to cleverly put on a show (and I appreciate that) while Brit just found herself in Tani's game but she had fun out of it.

In any case all this is pure speculation and let's just enjoy the show. 😎

38 minutes ago, Slow said:

I'm still amazed how Tani took the initiative ... after all when Taylor and Lilith were having fun with her, she could have gone the whole way consensually.

She may have, if Tim had not saved her from the grasp of the two lesbian bitches.  God bless him, for otherwise, it might have become an epic descent into Sapphic depravity,  --and top cam ratings for the month.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Slow said:

True ... but.

They mutually did move each other toy (Brit's action was less evident), Tani did enjoy Brit's tit and once also caressed Brit's pussy while the masturbation was going on. No direct fingering though, but I suspect Tani would have not refused. That's more than just simultaneous masturbation and could have gone further with a different partner.

Only suspicion is that Tani did all that on purpose to cleverly put on a show (and I appreciate that) while Brit just found herself in Tani's game but she had fun out of it.

In any case all this is pure speculation and let's just enjoy the show. 😎

Based only on last night's playtime in the LR and Tani's bedroom, Tani is more bisexual than Brit.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, moules said:

if Tim had not saved her from the grasp of the two lesbian bitches.  God bless him, for otherwise, it might have become an epic descent into Sapphic depravity

All RLC viewers should be banned access to churches,

and denied any form of afterlife. From St. Tim.

• Haha 2