Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #12

Pete1960

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Morning Nich mate, hope all is well with you, nice to see you back.

In all fairness I know from past comments that you don't appreciate Max's posts irrespective of what he says, but you still have to accept mate that this is still a forum for all opinions positive or negative toward Leora and Paul, and each opinion as long as respectful is as valid as the next.

The only exception as far as I can see is that the " Leora Fan " thread should be just for what it says, positive remarks about the lady in question, but this " Home activities " thread is open to all comments pertaining to what goes on within the confines of the apartment positive or negative.

Everyone who pays to watch Leora is entitled to an opinion, and everyone who pays a membership on CC is certainly entitled to express that opinion as far as I'm concerned.

Disagreements are all part of a forum, no harm in them whatsoever, different opinions generate interest which encourages others to join the debate.

Long may it continue mate ! 😉

Greetings to you as well mate and it was a matter that I wanted to once again, point out in regards to the various thread topic listings. After noticing certain comments that seem to get posted in this thread fairly often starting to resume getting done so in a thread topic listing designated as a fans thread, I thought is would be a good time to try to make it known so once again. Additionally, you are correct in pointing out that a thread topic listing listed as a Home thread is probably more appropriate for critizing comments related to either of the residents that live there, but there has always been an available alternative of creating another different thread that had a thread topic listing more related to such criticisms imo. Apparently, there are quite a few others who either choose to ignor such available options to do so, or perhaps do not feel there should be any need to do so, which imo, goes against this websites rules of forum decorum and consideration of others.

• Upvote 1