Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #12

Pete1960

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Panties pulled up between her pussy lips. not seen that for a while. Nice to see.

*Edit. Cracking view on Cam 10. Hope shes spends a while caressing her ass. (Maybe even spread her cheeks for the viewers and/or give it a spank 🙂 )

Pervert disgusting how can you act in such way      have you any videos 

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Greetings to you as well mate and it was a matter that I wanted to once again, point out in regards to the various thread topic listings. After noticing certain comments that seem to get posted in this thread fairly often starting to resume getting done so in a thread topic listing designated as a fans thread, I thought is would be a good time to try to make it known so once again. Additionally, you are correct in pointing out that a thread topic listing listed as a Home thread is probably more appropriate for critizing comments related to either of the residents that live there, but there has always been an available alternative of creating another different thread that had a thread topic listing more related to such criticisms imo. Apparently, there are quite a few others who either choose to ignor such available options to do so, or perhaps do not feel there should be any need to do so, which imo, goes against this websites rules of forum decorum and consideration of others.

Good point Nich, but if you made a separate thread for criticism there would be no need for anything other than a Fan page would there?

The apartment page is in my mind the general chat about the apartment page, not everyone feels the same about the how things go from day to day which is healthy and leads to a debating forum.

It ain't broken so don't lets try and mend it. If the lovers and acolytes don't like it let them create a new thread in addition to the " fan " thread.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good point Nich, but if you made a separate thread for criticism there would be no need for anything other than a Fan page would there?

The apartment page is in my mind the general chat about the apartment page, not everyone feels the same about the how things go from day to day which is healthy and leads to a debating forum.

It ain't broken so don't lets try and mend it. If the lovers and acolytes don't like it let them create a new thread in addition to the " fan " thread.

The same can be said or considered for those that would rather criticize than comment on matters much otherwise in a thread that is considered more generalized rather than being more appropriate in regards to such comments being made.

Happy Good Morning GIF by sendwishonline.com

Good Morning ---- good night

great Thursday for everyone with the family 

06/04/2023 06/April /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The same can be said or considered for those that would rather criticize than comment on matters much otherwise in a thread that is considered more generalized rather than being more appropriate in regards to such comments being made.

I agree mate if a person comes to the forum to solely criticise Leora as a person or is trolling her, but those who have something to say regarding how they perceive things are going in the apartment must be allowed to air their views without fear or favour.

You yourself have used the thread in the past to criticise how " boring " the apartment was at one time becoming, and I certainly have, but would like to think it was carried out in a respectful manner toward Leora.      

• Sad 1

it was a beautiful night 

Paul exit went to the gym 

Leora In bed with your brown body 

Doing Masturbation with mr gregg

on the trigger with vibration And entering the tunnel of love and leaving with juice 

And at the end a wonderful anal orgasm with Mr. Gregg 

In the bathroom washing Mr. Gregg In the sink and washing her beautiful body in the bathtub 

Leora With green panties on the bed on the laptop and the phone and Paul on the computer at work 

Eat 

Play with Eva In the living room 

Watch movies on laptop 

To sleep 

• Upvote 1