Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

But serious, I love that shit. That is why I came to RLC in the first place: to see a beautiful woman in her natural environment. Everybody wants to talk about, she is just a pair of tits and they shouldn't be here. It's not normal. Bro, then explain normal to me. I have lived enough years to know that there is not one goddamn person can explain what living a normal life is. Normal life doesn't exist. If you can tell me what that means then bring it. Some of you know who you are. If you are here you are not normal. So get off your high horse and...

End of rant

I will get off my low slug if thats ok   I'm not that high up as you horse guys are ....  just sliding along with my slime of a normal life   

you realize  everything is normal for the persons doing it   just different from the other normals 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NotHarley said:

I will get off my low slug if thats ok   I'm not that high up as you horse guys are ....  just sliding along with my slime of a normal life   

you realize  everything is normal for the persons doing it   just different from the other normals 

I think I get what you say, but take it easy bro. We are all friends here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Tibor is a lucky pick, he gets to cup Linda's tits while sleeping. 

Well as of lately, this is the only way for him to touch them. Hell be jacking that feeling off in the morning, behind his computer. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Well as of lately, this is the only way for him to touch them. Hell be jacking that feeling off in the morning, behind his computer. 🤣

Fuck I couldn't keep my hands off them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok so, another request (I think I ran out), Linda topless on the balcony. She could get some nice potted flowers and water them while we watch. Or she could grow some tomato plants or something. Then just sun herself after and burn a nice candle. I would be okay with just a sheer top.

I know it's a stretch but fuck it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok so, another request (I think I ran out), Linda topless on the balcony. She could get some nice potted flowers and water them while we watch. Or she could grow some tomato plants or something. Then just sun herself after and burn a nice candle. I would be okay with just a sheer top.

I know it's a stretch but fuck it.

If they have to leave where does she find the time to gardening? 😄

• Haha 1