Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

Both Linda and Leora have amazing bodies, both gorgeous women and appear to be easy going lovable girls but lack the proper attention, love and don't get the variety of sex that they rightly deserve. Paul is a boring fuck while Tibor hardly gives Linda the time of day. I think Linda and Leora should meet up and support each other and give it a good lesbian try at sex. Imagine Leora and Linda both naked and going at it. That would be an amazing sight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Both Linda and Leora have amazing bodies, both gorgeous women and appear to be easy going lovable girls but lack the proper attention, love and don't get the variety of sex that they rightly deserve. Paul is a boring fuck while Tibor hardly gives Linda the time of day. I think Linda and Leora should meet up and support each other and give it a good lesbian try at sex. Imagine Leora and Linda both naked and going at it. That would be an amazing sight.

Fucking hell  dougie you trying to make me go blind 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Dude, that is so crazy good I would consider doing that one year sub RLC keeps spamming me with. 👍

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ok so that brings a great idea for a little quiz.

If you could have one apartment with all your favorites in it, who would they be?

And please say from favorite to least favorite. If that is possible haha.

Irma, Megan, Linda, Kitty, Gyana, Zabava & Venera....... 

• Upvote 1