B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

What's Bogdan and Nelly's problem ?  They suddenly decide to go watch TV in Aziza's Room ? Brought their laptop, install themselves comfortably in the bed ... Why don't stay in B7 or better, just go away and leave the project once and for all !!   

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What's Bogdan and Nelly's problem ?  They suddenly decide to go watch TV in Aziza's Room ? Brought their laptop, install themselves comfortably in the bed ... Why don't stay in B7 or better, just go away and leave the project once and for all !!   

They mostly heard you

26 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

wouldn't it be better for Nelly and Aziza to get naked in heels and fisting? it would be more fun for Bodgan too I think

Hi MikeLima - you'r back 😉 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

And suddenly , Nelly and Aziza are best friends when they didn’t even have a contact for nearly 2 months .. ridiculous ( at least could be justified if we had seen them spending a bit time during some recent gatherings , it all started since the famous WTF in incident between Aziza and Bogdan ) 

i have a stinking suspicion that nelly and bogdan are very good friends of aziza.  aziza spends allot of time with nelly from what i've seen.  bogdan made a mistake and finally got caught which really upset nelly.  if there is ever anything that will be seen from all of this, it will be a trio i'm sure.  other than that, aziza is a total toilet flush occupying the penthouse suite!

• Haha 1