Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

20 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Waarom, denk jij dat Martina iedere nacht alleen heeft geslapen? 

We will not know what has happend, unfortunately no RLC cams in iceland...what happened in iceland stays in iceland😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, yelt said:

For those who might be waiting, her return would most likely be in the early morning as usual. She has been gone 14 days (?) and has not seen her off camera lover in this time, where do you think she is now? And other than ensuring Taco is taken care of, she could care less about where her roommate (Alberto) is or when he will return. However, I am sure she knows his where about as his trip was discussed before her departure. 

Think according to my calculation she was gone 10 days. It's not her fault that Alberto is gone this weekend. It may be that she met someone else before she went home, since some time had passed between landing and arriving home...so what not a big surprise. But it wasn't not for so long as you thought see the two girls sleeping in the bed.

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Think according to my calculation she was gone 10 days. It's not her fault that Alberto is gone this weekend. It may be that she met someone else before she went home, since some time had passed between landing and arriving home...so what not a big surprise. But it wasn't not for so long as you thought see the two girls sleeping in the bed.

Martina returned last Monday, i dont know where she was, but she returned the 10 to Spain

• Haha 1