Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

We still have not heard a logical opinion about why this girl is even there, in my opinion. I cannot think of any scenario in my world where a woman who is not a relative, would come to stay with a man while his partner is away. What did they think would happen?

• Sad 1

Could it be that Martina set this whole thing up as a test for Alberto? I can't imagine why she would do that. I think it's more likely, if she did set it up, that she is trying to reward him with a gift if he is man enough to take the wrapper off. LOL

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, philo said:

I know there will be folk on both sides of this issues, but I'm rooting for the boy. I want to see Alberto make a big score with this girl. It will do so much for his esteem if he is successful. 

We can put a Man On The Moon but no chance of putting a man on her.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, philo said:

Oh my...she went and put on a bra. She must be anticipating that Alberto would not be able to resist those tasty looking nipples. LOL

haha, he must only like a small mouth full. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Een beetje speculatie, ik denk dat er meer is tussen die twee maar dan buiten de camera's.

No way she carries on like a virgin.

• Haha 1

Ok, now it looks like she's in a lot of pain and in tears!  What the hell is going on???  Yeah, holy shit she's in a lot of pain!  Anyone know what happened?  I'm guessing either lower back or lady-bits (UTI).  That much pain, that girl needs to go to the ER... or the Spanish equivalent of one.  😬

9 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, now it looks like she's in a lot of pain and in tears!  What the hell is going on???  Yeah, holy shit she's in a lot of pain!  Anyone know what happened?

She's in Barcelona to go to the doctor. Just had to wait until Easter was over

• Thanks 1