Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

Wish I had female "friends" like that where I could freely snuggle up, caress their leg, and fall asleep with my head nearly on her ass!  Wow, she's SUCH a good "friend".  WTF is going on here?  They haven't fooled around... at least not on camera, or this forum would have melted down the servers.  I would have gotten if she came over (or was asked to my Martina) to keep him company for such a long duration, but this seems to be a bit more than that.

30 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Wish I had female "friends" like that where I could freely snuggle up, caress their leg, and fall asleep with my head nearly on her ass!  Wow, she's SUCH a good "friend".  WTF is going on here?  They haven't fooled around... at least not on camera, or this forum would have melted down the servers.  I would have gotten if she came over (or was asked to my Martina) to keep him company for such a long duration, but this seems to be a bit more than that.

They also slept on the same bed.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Is this the first time that Alberto has touched her? 

I,ve got a bigger concern...has she showered since she got here a few days ago? I have no recollection of it if she did