Development or Relocate?

Guest Ange_Gardien

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

we should make a new thread in every apartment. an OMG look a box they are MOVING thread seems appropriate.

If this topic bothers you go on your way and do not look back OK !! Stop lecturing

Thanks to Ozi, we now know that Maya/Stephan are dealers for Tonymoly, a cosmetics company similar to Avon. (M&S pictures thread.)

Thanks to another member, we also know that Alina sells MML cosmetics, too.

We also know that Maya is a hair-dresser, as were Lina & Mark (who introduced them to RLC in the first place), so it's logical to assume that Maya already has an established network of customers. I wish them the best in the venture, and welcome their new family of kittens.

Guest Ange_Gardien

we should make a new thread in every apartment. an OMG look a box they are MOVING thread seems appropriate.

If this topic bothers you go on your way and do not look back OK !! Stop lecturing

STFU. Nobody fucks with Linked. Follow your own fucking goddamn advice and quite telling us what we can and cannot say.

Incidentally, have you checked the condition of your attic lately?  ;D

Oops, time to refill your bird feeder.  ;D

Sorry, you'll need to walk to the store. Pick up a new radiator hose for your car on your way back.  ;D

Have a nice day!  :)

FOAMY T Stop your bullshit, you're a sidekick RLC like most people who have 5-6 stars.

RLC in this forum uses people like you and does not use a cleaner way a moderator

I was not born last pluis my little

Besides this forum is poor because of these practices I can not find anywhere

Rate of adults with stars that's what I call infantilize the people

Give a rating KARMA is almost cult practices

It does not surprise me these are practices of the former USSR

STFU. Nobody fucks with Linked. Follow your own fucking goddamn advice and quite telling us what we can and cannot say.

Incidentally, have you checked the condition of your attic lately?  ;D

Oops, time to refill your bird feeder.  ;D

Sorry, you'll need to walk to the store. Pick up a new radiator hose for your car on your way back.  ;D

Have a nice day!  :)

FOAMY T Stop your bullshit, you're a sidekick RLC like most people who have 5-6 stars.

RLC in this forum uses people like you and does not use a cleaner way a moderator

I was not born last pluis my little

Besides this forum is poor because of these practices I can not find anywhere

Rate of adults with stars that's what I call infantilize the people

Give a rating KARMA is almost cult practices

It does not surprise me these are practices of the former USSR

;)NO BODY FUCKS WITH the Squirrel and gets away with it check your car I left you a nice little present under your seat and you might want to drive with your windows down I left some perfume in there that will last a 100 years. ;D

Of cartons everywhere !!! Too bad if they leave it is the coolest and most natural pair  :(

All this kind of shit could be avoided if people like you opened your eyes and read the threads and posts. About 3 hours before you made your comment we had already established what the boxes were for.

As for the cult mentality, it's quite normal for a group of like minded people to bond on this type of forum. From day one and for the most part, I agree with and have been getting on well with the old dudes, especially when we occasionally stray into the area of politics, which many of us have very strong views about.

I don't know what it is you expect or are looking for, but you obviously haven't found it here, so I would suggest you just move on.

Interesting to note that this is probably the longest statement I can remember making without profanity or abuse, must be something in the water, better go back to my fucking scotch.