Development or Relocate?

Guest Ange_Gardien

Guest Ange_Gardien

Of cartons everywhere !!! Too bad if they leave it is the coolest and most natural pair  :(

All this kind of shit could be avoided if people like you opened your eyes and read the threads and posts. About 3 hours before you made your comment we had already established what the boxes were for.

As for the cult mentality, it's quite normal for a group of like minded people to bond on this type of forum. From day one and for the most part, I agree with and have been getting on well with the old dudes, especially when we occasionally stray into the area of politics, which many of us have very strong views about.

I don't know what it is you expect or are looking for, but you obviously haven't found it here, so I would suggest you just move on.

Interesting to note that this is probably the longest statement I can remember making without profanity or abuse, must be something in the water, better go back to my fucking scotch.

Trying to achieve you also head node

Yes we can see that you're desperate to get your 5th star

The reality is not in DC

the reality is what you are worth

and I think "NOTHING"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

we should make a new thread in every apartment. an OMG look a box they are MOVING thread seems appropriate.

If this topic bothers you go on your way and do not look back OK !! Stop lecturing

STFU. Nobody fucks with Linked. Follow your own fucking goddamn advice and quite telling us what we can and cannot say.

Incidentally, have you checked the condition of your attic lately?  ;D

Oops, time to refill your bird feeder.  ;D

Sorry, you'll need to walk to the store. Pick up a new radiator hose for your car on your way back.  ;D

Have a nice day!  :)

FOAMY T Stop your bullshit, you're a sidekick RLC like most people who have 5-6 stars.

RLC in this forum uses people like you and does not use a cleaner way a moderator

I was not born last pluis my little

Besides this forum is poor because of these practices I can not find anywhere

Rate of adults with stars that's what I call infantilize the people

Give a rating KARMA is almost cult practices

It does not surprise me these are practices of the former USSR

;)NO BODY FUCKS WITH the Squirrel and gets away with it check your car I left you a nice little present under your seat and you might want to drive with your windows down I left some perfume in there that will last a 100 years. ;D

We can see how the pack Reacted

I request to all subscribers LAMDA to check the history of intervention of these so-called 5 and 6 stars (not all)

Moderators of RLC

I campare Ruslan they do not care nothing about their life they watch CC and what is said on RLC

Dice qu'il'ya critical they are like dogs barking and ridicule LAMDA stakeholders

we should make a new thread in every apartment. an OMG look a box they are MOVING thread seems appropriate.

If this topic bothers you ...

STFU. Nobody fucks with Linked....

FOAMY T Stop your bullshit...

;) NO BODY FUCKS WITH the Squirrel and ...

We can see how the pack Reacted...

Even if AngeGardien does not necessarily use the good method returning "generals 5 or 6 stars", long time ago I feel the same thing, regarding some stakeholders that act here in true moderators. It is not uncommon when a discussion or an embarrassing question is asked to see posted immediately on any other subject, to avoid that discussion starts.  :)

But it does not matter therefore we know that. It is just as interesting, or even much more subtle using them.  :D

A point of disagreement however as regards sects. There are many more sects in the USA than in the former USSR or actual Putin's Russia and CC or RLC aren't russian sites...  ;)  May the force be with you Angie.

By looking at the boxes, they look like beauty products. The boxes are too small for packing personal belongings or moving.

When the couples move into these apartments they don't have much when they arrive.

All the furnishings are property of RLC. They basically move in with their clothing and a few personal belongings, so when they move they really don't have a lot to pack.

Of cartons everywhere !!! Too bad if they leave it is the coolest and most natural pair  :(

All this kind of shit could be avoided if people like you opened your eyes and read the threads and posts. About 3 hours before you made your comment we had already established what the boxes were for.

As for the cult mentality, it's quite normal for a group of like minded people to bond on this type of forum. From day one and for the most part, I agree with and have been getting on well with the old dudes, especially when we occasionally stray into the area of politics, which many of us have very strong views about.

I don't know what it is you expect or are looking for, but you obviously haven't found it here, so I would suggest you just move on.

Interesting to note that this is probably the longest statement I can remember making without profanity or abuse, must be something in the water, better go back to my fucking scotch.

The reality is not in DC

and I think "NOTHING"

See, that's what you get for trying to be polite, instead of telling you what a fucked up piece of shit you are.

So how do I get my 5th star? Is it given to me by the old guard, or is it based on the number of posts and contributions I make?

I could go for 6 and just pay the annual subscription.

I could complain and whinge and cry when I post one of the greatest blues clips on juke box and nobody liked it. (seriously guys, not 1 liked?).

Hey, I've only got about -50 karma so I could whine about that.

I could start flooding the site with stupid fucked up waste of time comments, that would get me my 5th star quicker. Wait a minute, I just did, responding to your bullshit. Thank you, I'll get that extra star yet.

The reality is not in DC

and I think "NOTHING"

See, that's what you get for trying to be polite, instead of telling you what a fucked up piece of shit you are.

So how do I get my 5th star? Is it given to me by the old guard, or is it based on the number of posts and contributions I make?

I could complain and whinge and cry when I post one of the greatest blues clips on juke box and nobody liked it. (seriously guys, not 1 liked?).

I could start flooding the site with stupid fucked up waste of time comments, that would get me my 5th star quicker. Wait a minute, I just did, responding to your bullshit. Thank you, I'll get that extra star yet.

Calme    calme

Guest Ange_Gardien

The reality is not in DC

and I think "NOTHING"

I have to make any demonstration: You talk shit I see that your cells are crap and I bet that your design is not the result of a sperm and egg but a piece of shit fertilized by a fly corpse.

Your fifth star I'll give you 12, but you will remain a dust shit

The reality is not in DC

and I think "NOTHING"

I have to make any demonstration: You talk shit I see that your cells are crap and I bet that your design is not the result of a sperm and egg but a piece of shit fertilized by a fly corpse.

Your fifth star I'll give you 12, but you will remain a dust shit

So let me get this right, I have now been demonstrated, on a Development or Relocate thread?

You and Ange_Gardien make a nice couple.

I wonder how many people see stars.  I just read the post and if I can not tell who wrote it I take a look at the aviator.  (I miss Rocky's smiley face )

To show you how observant I am I did not even notice we had stars until this thread.

Reminds me of the Sneetches ;D