Development or Relocate?

Guest Ange_Gardien

And since you'r invited to have a drink, go ahead but well monitored what is poured. Some beverage are bitter.  ;)

See you soon.

Well we've all made peace with Ange_Gardien and I think, hopefully, rightly so.

But mate as far as I'm concerned, your last comment proves you are a total arsehole.

Antigonus II Gonatas (-221 before JC) said: "Lord, protect me from my friends, I am caring for my enemies"  ;)  and he was not referring to the "Lord and master" of these place.  ;D  Life taught me to be careful and wary of the old dudes who suddenly want my own good... ;)  In french we say : "trop beau pour être vrai"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

When I logged on an hour ago there was a packing box. Now I've logged on again, there are two. That proves it, they must be leaving. Maya hasn't moved, she is looking up removalists on the internet.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

When I logged on an hour ago there was a packing box. Now I've logged on again, there are two. That proves it, they must be leaving. Maya hasn't moved, she is looking up removalists on the internet.

lots of things get packed.  she has all that stuff for her new business for instance.  about a month ago, i thought they were leaving.  a box appeared in the middle of the living room and they periodically put things into it.  also, the fry pan was sitting on a kitchen chair looking like it was waiting to be packed.  they are still here.  with these two i think we just have to wait and see.  i certainly hope you are wrong.

This thread began as frightful speculation. Then it got violent. Now it's just plain scary.

It was bad enough that it led to a stupid flame war between fellow Camcaps members, but now there is further speculation that Maya and Stepen might leave. Again.

If they leave, they will take their kittens with them. If they take their kittens with them, there will not be anything of value to watch on RLC.

Scooter doesn't quite cut the mustard and Alina's cat doesn't have the talent of Meerkat, and never will. The horror. The horror.

What, the packing boxes are gone and they are still here, they didn't leave?

That can't be true. They must have gone. Maybe we are watching a pre-recorded telecast. Or maybe they did move out and came back, changed their minds!

Packing boxes always means people are leaving, I've read it here loads of times. Granted, no one has left while I've been watching, but that's besides the point. Boxes means leaving. Unless of course, I jumped to a conclusion without any meaningful evidence or logical thought processes. I guess that's always possible.

OK everyone, relax, they are not leaving, my bad.

Ozi has it right.

I have it on good authority that they are leaving. :(

"Good authority"...  Which one, Housekeeper ?

If you know something, say it otherwise shut up. This is ridiculous !

It was told to me by one of the kittens...soon they will be moving. :P

Ozi has it right.

I have it on good authority that they are leaving. :(

"Good authority"...  Which one, Housekeeper ?

If you know something, say it otherwise shut up. This is ridiculous !

It was told to me by one of the kittens...soon they will be moving. :P

A thousand apologies! If these are the kittens that said, we believe you ...