Development or Relocate?

Guest Ange_Gardien

It was told to me by one of the kittens...soon they will be moving. :P

And how thoroughly did you vet Agent Kitten? Has Agent Kitten been known to supply valid reports prior to this? And what if one of his kitten siblings is a foreign operative and is eavesdropping? That could blow our entire operation.

It is dangerous work we do.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time, in graduate school or some equally forlorn landscape, an ability to correctly pronounce French words was frequently taken as an accurate index of intelligence. Many of the posts in this discussion convince me that this was truer than we could have imagined.

The addition of another couple suggests that there will be a removal soon. It has worked that way in the past. RLC can only keep a profit margin by keeping their costs under control.

Still, I think there are other couples that should consider leaving instead of Maya and Stefan. They don't fight, they do not hit their animals, and they have a group of friends that wouldn't steal your stuff.

Once upon a time, in graduate school or some equally forlorn landscape, an ability to correctly pronounce French words was frequently taken as an accurate index of intelligence. Many of the posts in this discussion convince me that this was truer than we could have imagined.

Mate, if it's intelligent conversation you want, what the fuck are you doing here?

Does that mean that French people are super intelligent, because I bet they pronounce French words correctly? Or does it have to be real posh, like speaking the Queen's English rather than a Liverpool or Cockney accent?

Mate, if it's intelligent conversation you want, what the fuck are you doing here?

Does that mean that French people are super intelligent, because I bet they pronounce French words correctly? Or does it have to be real posh, like speaking the Queen's English rather than a Liverpool or Cockney accent?

What are you talking about the only thing the French can say is "I surrender"

What are you talking about the only thing the French can say is "I surrender"

"Je m'abandonne"

Do I get points for correct spelling, even though I can't pronounce it properly?