Development or Relocate?

Guest Ange_Gardien

I wonder how many people see stars.  I just read the post and if I can not tell who wrote it I take a look at the aviator.  (I miss Rocky's smiley face )

To show you how observant I am I did not even notice we had stars until this thread.

Reminds me of the Sneetches ;D

And in addition, you take us for idiots...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many people see stars.  I just read the post and if I can not tell who wrote it I take a look at the aviator.  (I miss Rocky's smiley face )

To show you how observant I am I did not even notice we had stars until this thread.

So you know the karma system nor the stars have any meaning to any of us OLD Dudes.

The idiot part I will leave up to you to decide.

Guest Ange_Gardien

SUPER !!! A GREAT DEMONSTRATION OF REACTION OF THE PACK

GO WORK BETTER YOU EARN YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU DO IS pathetic

Realize you elsewhere

I DO NOT answer your shit

I just wanted you to unveil band of acolytes

So you know the karma system nor the stars have any meaning to any of us OLD Dudes.

The idiot part I will leave up to you to decide.

"any of us OLD Dudes"

Thank you, you couldn't tell us more to show this symbolism of class. There are elders classified 6 stars and others... Bravo ! Great demonstration without equivocation.  ;D  Am I idiot isn't !

An other way to see the life.

I would prefer that her work as hairdresser provides an income sufficient for a good life where she could spend it in her spare time. Instead, she has to work in addition to her job, simply to earn living. When will she spend the money since free time is busy to work ?  8)

That is the problem with poverty. It is extremely hard to escape. The more effort the greater the chance to escape but the penalty is lack of free time. I was a wage slave for many years but now I can let my money earn money.

They say 95% of the worlds wealth is owned by 5% of people. The 5% of people understand how money is made. They make money that then allows them to make more money. The 95% know nothing about how money is made, can never accumulate enough capital so stay poor.

I tell my kids 'Which side do you want to be on?' The answer is obvious!!!!

That's why I love the likes of Maya who is working so hard to accumulate wealth. Go girl!

Maya & Stepan could be do the extra work so as to save up money for their future which I believe would include kids. Maya is not only beautiful but the ideal wife. She is willing to dress up for Stepan, she takes care of the dog (baths, walks), Cooks, clean house, auto body repair including painting. They never argue or fight they truly seem in love. She even showers every day, unlike a lot of the other RLC couples. What not to like about her?

Jeeze I am  unable to log on for a few days and look at the shit storm that was rolling.  I get a kick out of you guys. Squirrel thanks for the stand up. Negative for you my friend now time to go to old dudes (even though I am a young dude) and talk politics again.

Of cartons everywhere !!! Too bad if they leave it is the coolest and most natural pair  :(

I have studied this thread thoroughly and have decided that Ange_Gardien had a perfect right to post this, and that it is justified.

And yes, it got a bit out of hand, and I did not help.

Please forgive me for having misunderstood your intentions. Buy you a drink at Old Dude's, Ange_Gardien.

'Old dudes". Quand on sait que la plupart d'entre eux a 1 an de présence ici, 16 et  21 mois pour seulement 2 d'entre eux, on ne peut que relativiser l'expression...  :D Il serait plus juste d'affirmer que les "old dudes" sont surtout des "paid members", quelle que soit la date de leur enregistrement sur CC. Le nombre d'étoiles est donc directement lié à la donation (Habs newbie 6 étoiles). Rien à voir avec l'ancienneté ou le nombre de post. Pourquoi ne pas annoncer la couleur, that is the question.

Ceux là nous répondront sans doute qu'il est normal d'être différenciés du petit peuple et c'est là que j'aurai ce désaccord sur la méthode. Réaliser une donation est très louable mais n'a aucune incidence sur la qualité implicite du donateur ou celle de ses réflexions. En toute chose, il faut considérer la finalité.