Suggestion Board

Woof

Always gentlemen administrators of the site,This message is for information only!Since then you may be sponsoring some channels of streaming channels of voyeurism, the subscription has been raised from 12 to 20 dollars (do you make evolue the site by putting a more powerful server for your next contributions because The site is of an extreme slowness sachanque that I turn a gigabit at my home (connection fiber).So if you wish to make you fortune in this middle thought to your contributors and future: o)Thanks for them and them.Google translation

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, lafissure34 said:

Always gentlemen administrators of the site,This message is for information only!Since then you may be sponsoring some channels of streaming channels of voyeurism, the subscription has been raised from 12 to 20 dollars (do you make evolue the site by putting a more powerful server for your next contributions because The site is of an extreme slowness sachanque that I turn a gigabit at my home (connection fiber).So if you wish to make you fortune in this middle thought to your contributors and future: o)Thanks for them and them.Google translation

• 5 months later...

I wonder why CC has brought back the not-so-arousing woman for presenting the site. The one that replaced her for a couple of weeks was really sensual, good advertising for CC, I even watched that video a couole of times. Bring her back, or someone else as pretty as she is.

Archived