B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Where do you see them ?

RLC changed the names of Thea&Zeke to Eliska&Pepik.

Only now one question remains, who the fuck are Thea&Zeke? They can't be two names thrown away like this by chance. 🀣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Where do you see them ?

They just corrects the names πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ RLC is also confused with the changes πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.. which means that one more apartment is coming with Thea and don’t remember the other name 😁 ( Thea in Greek means goddess by the way πŸ˜‰ )Β 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, switch said:

with all that updates i hope we will not see anymore Leora on top cam πŸ™‚

Man, Leora has been for 10 years abundant in the top spots in replays, dozens of couples and several girls have passed. The world would have to explode to never see her again in replays sooner. 🀣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

RLC changed the names of Thea&Zeke to Eliska&Pepik.

Only now one question remains, who the fuck are Thea&Zeke? They can't be two names thrown away like this by chance. 🀣

Hopefully another new couple to be added.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Man, Leora has been for 10 years abundant in the top spots in replays, dozens of couples and several girls have passed. The world would have to explode to never see her again in replays sooner. 🀣

again 20 years before rename the site mygrandmaleora.com, the only thing can happen for she dissapear from the top cam is she having a baby with paul

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They just corrects the names πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ RLC is also confused with the changes πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.. which means that one more apartment is coming with Thea and don’t remember the other name 😁 ( Thea in Greek means goddess by the way πŸ˜‰ )Β 

I agree that there is probably another new apartment with Thea and Zeke.Β 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

E&P were a waste of time before if i remember right

Quite anonymous couple and perhaps also for this reason that I am quite surprised to see them again. And they are still together.