B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

DREAMS COME TRUE ……SUCKERS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Β 

WELCOME TO MY ALL TIME FAVORITE , THE RLC ONE AND ONLY SUCCESOR , THE ONE THAT COULD ALWAYS BRING RLC TO THE NEW ERA …. THIS IS IT , ULYANA …

Β 

AND OF COURSE , WHO ELSE COULD ACCOMPANY HER THAN THE GIRL WHO WAS TREATED LIKE SHIT AND F-I-N-A-L-L-Y she gets herself to the place she rightfully deserved , a completely new apartment with her one room …

Β 

RLC COMPLETELY ON FIRE πŸ”₯ 😈πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😈😈😈😈 It’s been such a long time that I wanted to watch these two girls by themselves , finally good entertainment os back and the summer is now promising . We can forgive as of today all whatever RLC gave us the last months with these amazing additions .. WELL FUCKING DONE πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ulyana used to be one of the best performers for the viewers. Hopefully she still has it and is no longer constricted by sharing a room like in the past.Β 

27 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

wow, RLC making an effort, things must be bad

Β 

This looks to me like they really want to make a turnaround.Β A lot of, at least at first glance, quite promising new residents and even a new appartment.Β 

So many new additions far exceed what I had hoped for.Β I have never seen a day like this at RLC.Β They really managed to pull off a big surprise.Β 

Now it remains to be seen whether they had a luckier hand at the casting this time.Β If so, I might even renew my subscription that has not yet expired.