B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

48 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you keep telling yourself that.  she is as fake with her bates and everything that i've seen her do as they come.

Call it what you want her bates are among the finest and hottets i've seen on rlc.

56 minutes ago, switch said:

ah ok, this new layout is in hiding mode for me it's taking too much space on the top of the page, I prefer the usual one

I always use the 4 multi cams option and it's not showing there so thats fine 🙂

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please go and pst all of your thoughts at Leora’s topic if you want to speak about fake bates and whatever .. I wonder again what brings you commenting and watching a site that you so much hate and disrespect , what in the hell do you want to watch and what type of people and entertainment ? You are such a coward that all of your references about the girls you are “ kokoko “ like a hen to go and post this to RLC’s flag tenant… you are just obsessed on the Barcelona project that even for you if they give a life free membership , you will not accept it because your thoughts are of people who were born in the forties and grew up with the revolution things of the sixties ..Please , go and watch Netflix or whatever and don’t ruin the excitement of the true fans of this site … and I am not telling you that you are wrong or not respecting your opinion , but your negativity and pessimism approach  shows also an extension on how you see life ..

He sounds a lot like HFB, im starting to think it's him.

• Haha 2