B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

Just now, Epikouros said:

I think I saw Lilith, not Raniya?...

Yes yes yes , APOLOGIES , of course it is Lilith, I don’t know how I brought up Raniya … apologies and thanks for correcting ..

• Haha 1

So … a party in B4 , either it will end with RLC 2.0 winning or the RLC 1.0 will be showing that it is just fun and all have a limit since these people will work together …We have the difficult to show Zara , Dana and parasite Lilith against the two girls who already bring the difference and craziness that it is needed in the villas and we haven’t seen in this level since Tesla and Eilan and glances while Elettra and Taylor were there .. A Thor and Samson now would make this a complete fun .. but Antony running for Zara and Lilith there , let’s see if they follow the madness of Dylan and the 2  new amazing girls . 

1 minute ago, switch said:

the question is when I will find the time to go sleep 😏 I have the same time zone of them

Join the club my friend .. 😂 but moving to Greece tomorrow Saturday and with sun and sea once again so the climate will be helping for the crazy summer that it seems we will be enjoying .. Except if mama and papa interfere again…

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Nice to see Zara becoming more extravert though. I hope Azura joins the fun. I don't think Wendy will be an interesting tenant. I'd rather see Britney back with this new group... 

I agree that azura  seems a nice addition but Wendy we need to wait .. it is sad to see Tani making her own way but definitely she can easily have the fun by herself and share if she wants ..