B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

6 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

Zara teases Ant and sends him away. The question is: game or is she really interested in women? Has she ever been seen with a man?

Zara has never been seen with anyone,  she is doing a lot of touching so maybe she likes girls.

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

Zara has never been seen with anyone,  she is doing a lot of touching so maybe she likes girls.

on her first stay she kissed Thor at the beginning before holly take thor for good

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I wish Ulyana & Harley came to join now as well! They're in Barcelona, right?

And Wednesday, & her redhead friend! 🙂

Yeah and Timur as well...he and Harley get along like flowers and sunshine.  :dodgy:

• Haha 1

I wish Ulyana & Harley came to join now as well! They're in Barcelona, right?

And Wednesday, & her redhead friend! 🙂

I think it will be a major surprise seeing H&U in the villas , they hated it there .. but we will see , I don’t think they have socializing problems , they already know lots of people in Barcelona and I don’t think they need this party of girls .. 

• Upvote 1

The teams can easily be seen , Dylan and the girls in the toilet , Anthony and the girls together and Lilith with the rest .. And again who ? A girl who lives not there but seems to know and influence quite some girls . 

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

The teams can easily be seen , Dylan and the girls in the toilet , Anthony and the girls together and Lilith with the rest .. And again who ? A girl who lives not there but seems to know and influence quite some girls . 

Maybe she recruits for RLC.

• Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I think it will be a major surprise seeing H&U in the villas , they hated it there .. but we will see , I don’t think they have socializing problems , they already know lots of people in Barcelona and I don’t think they need this party of girls .. 

Or Ari. She looks quite pretty. Pity her boobs are less pretty than her beautiful face, but still i'd like her to join.

Oh, and not to forget: Shantal! She really looks quite sexy! Both in looks & personality. She's on her own at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon... (for the better, of course, if she's joined by the likes of Serafima or Zhanna she'd better stay alone).

• Confused 1

Maybe she recruits for RLC.

The rumors are that Lilith provides substances … And only be seeing visiting Nelly shows that she has already good connections .. I personally didn’t enjoy her stay and I don’t like she’s around as she’s also now taking a lot of the lights that should be on the newcomers … but let’s see .. Ari I would love to see and also the red hair girl friend of incredible Wednesday … and we need to see what type of girl Shantal is … 

And Dylan hungry for sex and it is great he isn’t hiding it .. he isn’t there for games , whoever wants fun he is there … and let’s see how he will play them all .. 

• Sad 1